THE DATE

THE DANGEROUS BULLY! 10 |kth|

Y/n-

I choked on my food when I heard him say "I love you" What kind of new trick is he pulling on me now? I thought he was trying to change but what's with him again?

"Lying doesn't suit you" I started eating like I heard nothing while he sighed heavily. He stared at me for a minute before resuming his eating session.

"We are on good terms now, so stop pulling these tricks" I warned, making him stop munching on his food. He gulped before saying, "I know you wouldn't believe me but what I said was true-"

"True?!" I cut him off while screaming. "Do you think I'm that dumb to believe it?" "Yes" He laughed and I hit him on his head.

"Yah, stop hitting me at least now that I have stopped bullying others" He winced like a little kid. His duality is not a joke at all man! He acts like a heartless villain at school most of the time but acts like a kid when he meets me out.

It's pretty hard to understand this dude. "Did you forgive Jungkook?" He gulped and looked quite serious.

"Yeah I did" I said casually while he stared at me with a blank expression. He's so hard to read, man. "Why?" "What do you mean why? I can't hold a grudge against him for a mere misunderstanding"

He nodded and agreed with me before eating his food again. He's just so weird but cute as well- what? Why am I thinking about him? I shook my head to shrugg those thoughts off.

Taehyung-

We came out of the store and I prepared something for her, fireworks! I wasn't a fan of fireworks much but I got to know that she likes them from her brother.

"Woah!! Look over there" She pointed at the sky which was looking colourful with fireworks everywhere. She got over excited and nudged my shoulder.

She was smiling but she was unaware that she was making my heart smile and my whole soul light up with a smile. Her eyes shine all the time but this time a little too much.

She was admiring the fireworks while I was admiring her. "Wow! That's so pretty. Looks like someone prepared them for their loved one" Yeah, she was right.

But she doesn't know that the loved one is her and the one who prepared them is me. "You're right. That's so pretty" I didn't glance up at the sky even for once and was busy looking at the incredible view in front of me.

Am I lucky? A billion times yes. I might've regretted it way too much if I didn't realise her importance sooner.

"That's kind of weird to hear it from you" She laughed and looked up at me. "Is it?" I smiled along with her. We stood there staring at our own views for some time until she decided to go back to her house.

"It's quite late and my mom must be waiting for me. See you tomorrow" She bid a bye and was about to leave until I held her wrist.

She jerked my hand off from her wrist, making me wonder if I did something wrong. "Will you all stop grabbing my wrist? It hurts!"

She whined like a little kid but who does she refer to by including 'all'? I didn't ask her either. "Let me drop you" She thought for some time and looked at the surroundings and nodded.

••••••

We reached her house and she got outside before turning towards me. "Thanks for coming" I smiled at her, who was also smiling cutely.

"Actually, I need to thank you. Thanks for making my day! Anyways, bye. See you tomorrow" She bid a bye before running off to her house, making me giggle at her.