BOYFRIEND

THE DANGEROUS BULLY! 21 |kth|

Jungkook-

I heard it, I heard my heart breaking apart when I saw her confessing her feelings for Taehyung to her friend.

It would be a lie if I said I didn't see that coming. Because I have been observing for a few days now and I tried to shrug it off and think positive.

But she really loves him. Doesn't she? The one who was behind all the things and bullying she had to endure in the school?

How could she fall for him who hurt her the most and made her suffer? How could she not see that I've always been in love with her?

Ain't I the one she met first? Ain't I the one that loved her first? Then why the hell does it have to be him?

I couldn't think straight as this was what I least expected. Why did she choose a bully over me? It hurts, it hurts a lot.

But I'm still supposed to act like everything is fine and flash a smile at everyone around as if I'm not breaking inside.

Why is it so hard for me to find love? Hae Ri had left me long back and when I finally moved on from her and started loving y/n….

She didn't love me as well. Am I happy for Taehyung? Yes, I am but I feel like I'm dying inside while trying to be selfless.

A lone tear rolled down my cheek when I turned back slowly while closing the door of the cafe and running away from there. From her!

••••••

Y/n-

I watched him talk about his favourite things and rant about everything he likes and to be honest, this feels like heaven.

Being with him in his room while his eyes sparkle on the mention of the things he likes or when he looks at me.

He looks like a kid and yet he acts like he's the rudest human alive. But in reality he's just a baby who needs love and care.

And I'm willing to give it to him. The love, the care he deserves but never received in his life. I don't know everything about his past but I know that he hadn't been treated right.

"This is my favourite violin which Grandma had gifted me" He jumped on the bed with the violin in his hands.

"Woah! This is so cool" I touched the strings of the violin and smiled at him who stared at me. "But why do you never visit grandma?"

Taehyung-

My smile dropped when she asked me about Grandma. I smiled bitterly and kept the violin aside on the bed before facing her.

"I'm not allowed to meet her" I gulped as words escaped my mouth which I never let out. "I'm only allowed to meet her on her birthday or during any family business events"

I looked down and sighed, feeling petrified until a hand came for rescue. The hand of the person I love.

She's literally everything I need even if I'm at my worst. "What's wrong, Taehyung?" Her voice was calm and comforting.

"The person who owns this house doesn't let me meet her" I chuckled while looking around the castle he built where no feelings are allowed.

"Your dad?" She was perplexed to know about it. I shook my head in a no with a smile on my face. "Nah, he doesn't deserve to be called as one"

I mumbled while looking at the floor until I felt her arms being wrapped around me. My heart beat fastened as both our hearts beat in sync.

Her embrace is what I needed the most right now. I rested my head on her shoulder for a few minutes and gulped down my feelings.