HIS GIRL

THE DANGEROUS BULLY! 27 |kth|

Y/n-

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Taehyung disrespect his father. I'm just so scared about what if he tried to hurt Taehyung?

I can't be able to bear it if something happened to him. Taehyung warned him rudely before taking me out of the place.

I was still in pure astonishment. I know how much he loves me but he makes me surprised by every passing second.

He loves me enough to raise his voice at his own father who's heartless and cruel to abuse and torture him to death?

I don't know what I did to deserve him but I'm so glad that he came into my life. He never fails to make me feel special and loved.

I'm so grateful to God for sending him to me when I needed him the most. It might sound absurd because we're just 18 now but I see my future with him.

He's not even scared of his father anymore. He literally risked his whole existence for me because I know how dangerous his father can be.

"What does he even think of himself?" He muttered with his gritted teeth, making me stop midway on the road which wasn't crowded.

He turned towards me when he noticed that I wasn't walking with him anymore and looked at our intertwined hands in question marks.

"Taehyung, I'm scared" My voice was weak as if someone was threatening me to death. I wanted to run away from everything with him beside me.

To that place where we could live happily without any worries or tensions. His eyes instantly softened by looking at my weak pale face.

He held my face in his hands and came closer to me while leaning down to reach my height. His eyes held pure concern for me.

"Scared of what, Princess?" His voice was as soft as ever. I wonder if it's the same guy who aggressively left the dance floor a few minutes back.

"Your Dad! What if he tries to hurt us?" I was getting impatient. "Calm down, Sweetheart. Nothing can happen to you as long as I'm here. You get that?"

He questioned, making me nod slowly and gulp down my fear. "I'm not scared for myself but you! I can't bear it if something ever happened to you"

I was on the verge of tears. I didn't know why but I didn't feel fine after seeing his father. He didn't seem to let this slide down easily.

He warmly smiled at me which was enough to take away all my sorrows and tensions. I felt at ease. I felt safe to have him beside me.

He wrapped his hands around my waist before leaning forward to kiss my forehead ever so gently. I just love how gentle he is with me.

I mean– Imagine having someone who hates everything around and is known to be cruel but loves you and only you like nobody else can!

He might be rude to others but to me, he's the sweetest and the kindest human being I've ever seen.

"You have no idea about how you rule my heart. You're the only one for me, love. The only one!" He whispered in my ear, making me feel goosebumps all over my body.

His deep husky voice was enough to kill me. The more I look into his eyes, the more I find him handsome. He's literally just perfect.

Taehyung-

I was surprised at myself for talking with him in this way. I never once did this in my life. I never once disrespected him but even though he had tortured me.