CONFESSION?

THE DANGEROUS BULLY! 09 |kth|

Taehyung-

"Come out on a date with me" I somehow managed to ask her without sounding too desperate. She was taken aback by my sudden proposal.

"W-hat? No way!" She exclaimed with a pout on her lips while I made a frown. "Ok then, get out" I started pushing her out and she sighed while closing her eyes in frustration.

I've got a chance and I need to utilise this well. There's no way she's not gonna agree to come out with me in this situation.

I smirked looking at her helpless state who was crying internally. "Ah whatever, I'll come. Let me stay here" She blurted out while looking everywhere but me.

I smiled and grinned widely when those words escaped her mouth. "Tomorrow at the amusement park at 6:00 pm?"

I suggested while she nodded uninterested. "But what's wrong with you? Why are you doing this?" She frowned in confusion. I wish I could tell her how I started to feel about her.

"I just want to take you out, am I not allowed?" I said casually and shrugged my shoulders. "You better not try to pull any tricks or I'll kill you"

She warned and I chuckled. "I dare not, miss. Courageous" I laughed and my eyes landed on the camera in front of me. "as you're already here now, why don't we take a picture together?"

She made a disgusting face but I turned her towards the camera. She pulled on a long face while I was smiling.

So I pulled her hair to change her expression and she hissed in annoyance, that's when I clicked the picture where I was laughing and she was looking annoyed. She looked cute even when she was angry.

"Let's take another one, a proper one" I smiled while she glared at me but turned to the camera anyways.

She smiled and I stared at her, she didn't wait for me and clicked the picture in which I was staring at her like there's no tomorrow.

The pictures came out and I gave one sheet to her and kept one to myself. "I need to go" She was about to leave the booth but I stopped her by holding her wrist and turned her towards me. "You better not forget" I whispered against her ear and smirked.

She looked flustered and shy. She acts all strong and brave but when it comes to intimacy she's actually so shy. She pushed me back and ran away from the booth, making me chuckle at her cuteness.

I'm so glad I came here today. I got to take a picture with her and also had a chance to go out with her. Yes! I chuckled while looking at the picture we took.

••••••

He was sitting on the couch in a manly way in front of me while sipping onto his coffee. I stood in front of him with my hands back and a blank expression.

"I heard you stopped bullying?" The person in front of me, who's my father according to the world, asked while I nodded. "Mind telling me the reason?" His voice came out pissed and annoyed.

He was dominant and I could sense that he didn't like the fact that I stopped bullying. I gulped the hard lump in my throat and replied. "I don't find fun in bullying anymore"

I somehow mustered up the courage to say that to him face-to-face. I heard him chuckle darkly which wasn't a good sign. "Then find something which is fun"

My head shot up at him who stood up and buttoned his suit.

"Remember, you can only survive in this world when you're cruel and heartless. Did you forget what happened to your brother? You aren't my son anymore if you don't act like me. Got it?"