MR AND MRS KIM

THE DANGEROUS BULLY! |kth| 24

Taehyung-

I finally let everything out. The things that I never let others know finally came out of my mouth and I let it out to the person I love.

I had to do this, if not today then some other day. I wasn't in my right state of my mind when I dragged her with me to the farm house.

I know that I'm a jerk but I really don't know if I deserve all the things that I had to face in my life. Do I really deserve it?

I asked her the same question and her response was that I deserve all the love but I doubt. I doubt if I deserve anything in this world. Do I even deserve to be alive?

Because that man never made me feel grateful to be alive. He never failed to give a reason to end my life but I never did.

I never ended my life because I didn't wanna be more pathetic than I already was. My life had always been pathetic and if I ended up taking my life, then I'd become more pathetic.

My mother, brother would never want me to take that step though they left me in this world all alone. They'd never want it.

And I had to live, live for them. I never knew the purpose of my life until I met her. The day I met her was the day I felt alive.

It was the day I got to know the purpose of my life. She made me realise that what I had been doing was completely wrong. She made me realise that I can fall in love.

She was the reason that I had been happy. All the days after her arrival into my life were just so wholesome and I wish, I could stay like that forever.

Her existence was enough for me to feel content. I was so happy to look at her from afar and feel thousands of feelings for her.

And that made me wonder how happy I would be if she's beside me all the time. I wondered how it would be if she loved me.

And that thought made me want to change myself though that would make that man against me and he could do anything.

But I still let myself change and the reason was absolutely her. I wanted her to look at me the way I look at her.

The day she accidentally kissed me was the day I realised my feelings but I knew, I always knew that she would be the end of me.

She would be the end of my cruel bully era. She made me a whole new person. Her presence around me made me the happiest man alive.

Though she couldn't give me a shoulder to cry on in my tough times throughout my life, I know that she'll be there in the future.

She'll provide me a shoulder whenever I'll be in need just like now. I was in her embrace trying hard not to cry while she caressed my back softly.

Her touch was so gentle that made it hard for me to hide my tears. "I love you and I always will" My eyes brimmed with tears when those words escaped her lips.

I didn't know if I should cry or jump in happiness. Does she really mean it? Am I hearing it right or are my ears betraying me?

I didn't know how to react. I wanted to scream, cry and jump. But I was still in my place holding her tight in my arms.

I didn't let my tears fall because that wasn't what I was taught. I was taught to endure the pain, I was taught to never let my tears out.

And that's what I had been doing all my life. I never cried, not even after the death of my mother and brother because that's a sign of weakness and that man never cared about my feelings or struggle and all he wanted was his son to be strong.