THE MAKEOVER

THE DANGEROUS BULLY! 3 |kth|

Taehyung-

"You're an asshole!" She screamed while running towards me before landing a hard punch on my face which made me fall down on the ground completely.

I couldn't believe what just happened to me. I was having mixed feelings of embarrassment and frustration. No one, not even guys ever had the guts to fight with me but her?

Such a poor loser like her punched me? I couldn't react to anything happening around and stayed on the ground for sometime.

I didn't understand why I was feeling a sense of respect for her bravery to have the courage to punch me but why! I should let her know her place or else, she'd get out of control.

She needs to learn her lesson. All the students were filming videos making me more frustrated and angry.

I stood up aggressively before holding her shoulders tightly, making her hiss in pain but that doesn't stop me from doing what I want to do.

"How dare you!??" I growled at the top of my lungs to which anyone would've flinched but she did not. Her eyes had rage and hate for me but I wasn't liking it.

I want to see fear in her ocean eyes. I slammed her to the wall and trapped her in between my arms.

She was glaring at me continuously and she didn't have a single ounce of regret in her eyes or body language.

She wasn't scared but instead was angry and frustrated. "Do you have any idea what trouble you brought to yourself?" I screamed on her face leaning closer towards her. Her eyes were bloodshot red due to crying.

"I'm not scared of you! Remember this, you can't bully me or hurt me like you do to everyone else! I'm not a piece of shit you can play with. I'm gonna fight back no matter what you do"

She screamed, making me lose my patience and punch the wall beside her. "You're going to regret this!" I spat out aggressively.

"Mr. Kim is coming! Mr. Kim is coming!" Someone shouted, making my eyes widen in shock. Everyone started going to their classes in a hurry.

I looked down trying to find out the purpose of his arrival here. She took this chance and escaped from my grip and ran along with her friend.

"Taehyung, your dad wants to see you" Jimin, my best friend informed me, making me nod and go with him.

My dad hugged me as soon as he saw me but he frowned after seeing my hand and lips bleeding. "Did you get into a fight?" He interrogated me with a blank face, making me nod while looking down.

"Did he win? Jimin?" He asked, making Jimin gulp and nod vigorously. "Of course uncle, who can defeat Taehyung?" He covered it up for me.

"Good, but even if you don't win, it's fine" He rasped, making me look at him with a shocked expression. Did he just say tha-?

"You should be able to make them go through hell and regret their actions. You should make them apologise and then it would be even"

Huh! What can I expect from him? I nodded while still looking down. "I'm leaving" I informed before leaving, along with Jimin by my side.

Though he's my biological father, I've never called him dad after what happened in the past. I hate him so much for everything he has done. I closed my eyes,

"you're just a burden to me" "you're of no use" "you're too weak" "you're a useless trash" I held my head and was about to fall after getting flashbacks of that day.

Jimin held me back and made me stand properly. "Are you alright?" He looked worried for me. I nodded in an assuring way before going away from him.

No one's there for me in this huge world. Everyone I love, leave me in the end. I'm a jinx, a curse, a bad luck to the people beside me. I wish I was never born in this world.