HER TOUCH

THE DANGEROUS BULLY! 19 |kth|

Y/n-

My heart fluttered and flipped a beat as I looked into his eyes full of love and admiration towards me.

His eyes held pain but immense love as well and I couldn't help but be lost in his deep brown orbs which were staring into mine with desperation.

Is this how much he loves me? He's willing to accept me along with that fake past which Min Woo made up?

Does he love me this much to still be in love with me even after everything Min Woo said to him and even after he saw me apologising to him?

I felt guilty to have hating him before. Guilty for questioning his love and not believing his words. Guilty for not noticing his efforts and his care.

I know, I know how tough of a past he had. I know how he suffered through out his childhood and is suffering even now but I still failed in understanding him.

I never understood him. I never understood his situation, his pain or his love for me. I was a sinner for always hurting him with my words and actions.

"Taehyung I-" I wanted to tell him the truth. Tell him that whatever Min Woo spread in the school wasn't true.

"You don't need to explain anything to me, love! I love you for who you are now and I don't care about the past"

His words were so soothing and comforting that I felt like I was the luckiest to have him fall for me. I was the luckiest to have him in my life.

He might've been a heartless monster before but he completely changed himself. And the reason being me is making me love him more.

He loves me so much that he's willing to do anything for me. Literally anything! "I'm sorry for not trusting you"

"I tried not to miss you, I tried to let go but in the end, you're always on my mind and it kills me to imagine you with someone else"

He took a deep breath as he sighed out again and continued to look into my eyes. "I hate myself for hurting you but trust me, Princess. I realised my mistake and I would never hurt you again"

What did I ever do to get this man? What did I do to have him love me so much? So much more than anyone could ever do.

After all that rumours which were spread in the school, shouldn't I be the one apologising and explaining Myself to him?

"I have no idea when but you became my whole life and I don't think I could survive without my life"

A thick tear rolled down my cheek as I understood the depth behind his words. Why does he love me so much?

I smiled through the tears as I felt the happiest. He embraced me in his arms and that seemed to be the safest place in this entire world.

I snuggled more into his chest as I cried in his embrace. Now I know that I could lose anything but not him. Now I know that I would never let him go away from me.

He cupped my face in his large hands and bent down to look closely. I smiled genuinely after a very long time because he's the one who brings it out.

"I-I never did an-ything that he said. I'm n-not a gold digger" I hiccuped as I said and he nodded his head in agreement.

"I know you would never do it. After all, you're my girl" He smiled while still holding my face in his hands. He closed his eyes and leaned closer.

My eyes closed slowly as I waited for his lips to meet mine. His hot breath fanned against my lips and there was only an inch distance between our lips.