HER LIFE

THE DANGEROUS BULLY! |kth| 23

Y/n-

I don't know what possessed me to do that but it just happened so quick and I couldn't stop myself from teasing him for the way he claimed to be my boyfriend.

I mean… where's the lie though? I smiled to myself while I was in the kitchen alone. Everyone is busy serving the guests but I couldn't bring myself to face him now.

Not after what I said to him a few minutes ago. I'm sure that he'd be so happy to hear it. But does he have an idea how hard it was for me to finally flirt with him?

My cheeks heated up as I was thinking about him. About us together. How lucky can a person be? How lucky am I to have a man like him who loves me endlessly?

My thoughts crashed when a notification popped up on my phone.

Cara Mia: where the hell are you? Come help me!! *Adds a knife emoji*

I'm doomed. I was about to run but bumped into a hard chest which made me bounce back. I looked up and saw that it was the same guy from earlier.

"Hey, Sexy!" He exclaimed seductively, making me close my eyes in disgust. I hate people like him who flirt around with girls just for fun.

I mean it's natural that I hate these type of men because I've been with THE KIM TAEHYUNG! that man is a whole standard.

He doesn't even look at any other girl and trust me when I say, I love him like nobody else and that's what makes me hate the others. Especially the ones like these.

"Do you need anything, sir?" I politely asked while controlling my anger for this guy. "Yes, please. I would like to have YOU"

How cheap can he become? Have me? Are all the guys same? Nah! I used to think like this before but not anymore because of Taehyung.

Dang! I didn't know that Taehyung is the type of guy I never imagined to become mine but he's mine now.

And I think he's the only one who can manage me, who can control me and who can love me in a way that would satisfy me.

I thought he's the opposite to my standards but he still managed to steal my heart in every moment I spent with him.

I gritted my teeth when those words escaped his mouth. He'd have been dead if by any chance Taehyung heard his cheap words.

I slapped him hard across his face and looked at him with pure disgust in my eyes. "HOW DARE YOU?!" He growled while holding both my hands and pushing me back to the wall.

I glared at him without a single ounce of fear in my eyes which was making him triggered. "I love how bold you are!" He tried to caress my cheek but I turned away.

"You're all mine today" I wiggled my hands to get out of his grip but he was quite strong. I tried harder and soon got out of his grip.

I felt him falling down on his butt and looked up to see the doe-eyed guy which made my eyes widen.

"You f*cker!! How dare you touch her?!" I heard him cuss and beat the shit out of that guy and to be honest this is my first time seeing him cuss and acting so aggressively.

"Jungkook, it's enough" I pulled him back by holding his arm while he was still angry but listened to me anyway.

He glared at that guy who was breathing heavily while being on the ground. His nose flared up in anger and that was so new!

He finally gulped down his anger and changed his expression into a soft one. "Are you alright, y/n? He didn't do anything right?"

He checked up on me while cupping my cheeks, making me nod in agreement. I was about to get my face out of his hands when I heard…