LEE Y/N

THE DANGEROUS BULLY! 17 |kth|

Y/n-

I stared at him blankly as I was getting the flashbacks of the past incidents. I can't face him.

I blinked multiple times hoping for it to be a dream but I can't deny that I'm in reality. I gulped before turning around in a haste.

I started running away from there because I couldn't face that guy. I couldn't face myself right now. 

I bumped into someone while running and didn't even bother apologising. "Is everything sorted out?" 

I heard Jimin ask but I was unable to respond to anything. I didn't reply to him and ran away from him with tears in my eyes.

Taehyung-

"Guys, meet him. He's Min Woo, my friend" Hoseok introduced us while everyone smiled at the guy, making me come out of the trance.

I've been trying, trying very hard to get her out of my mind but I don't think I could ever do it. I never came in front of her after what happened. 

I tried so hard to hate her and forget about her but I feel like I would die if I forget her. I don't know how and when but she became my whole life.

Everything about me is all about her. I couldn't forget her no matter what and It would be a lie if I say I never checked on her from afar.

"Hey, I'm Min Woo. I heard a lot about you" The guy said, making me nod my head uninterestedly without even sparing a glance at him. 

But his name sounded familiar. I heard it somewhere. My eyes roamed around the room trying to figure out where I heard this name. 

But my whole world stopped when my eyes had contact with her oceanic eyes which were enough to make me fall all over again. 

I wanted to run to her by leaving everything behind. I wanted to hold her in my arms and twirl her around and tell her how much I missed her. 

But she hates me, doesn't she? Her eyes looked desperate and impatient to know something. Her eyes were speaking thousands of languages together. 

We both stared at each other while my heart was thumping louder than ever and I could barely breathe.

Her gaze averted when she sensed this guy turn around towards her. But the way her pupils enlarged and she was perplexed made me confused and angry as well. 

"Min Woo?" She mumbled while staring at this guy but how does she know him? Wait, I heard this name from her brother! 

Is this why she always rejected me? Is he the reason why she never showed interest in me? Does she love him? 

The thought itself made me want to kill him. I couldn't think straight and I could feel myself going back to the way I was in the back.

I wanted to beat the shit out of him and I wouldn't be thinking twice to do it if she told me something bad about him.

She was shocked and her eyes were quivering in fear of something or someone that I couldn't seem to figure out at all. 

She ran away leaving everything and everyone behind. Leaving me behind when we've finally met after many days.

I sighed as I stared at her disappearing figure but my gaze turned dark and serious when my eyes landed on the guy who's the reason behind her leaving. 

"Do you perhaps know her?" That guy asked the members, making them nod while I clenched my jaws because I didn't like his presence.

I swear I wouldn't wait a second to kill him if a word about her escapes from his mouth. But…. What does it have to do with me?