THE PUNCH

THE DANGEROUS BULLY! 2 |kth|

Taehyung-

"What did you just say?" I was taken aback to actually look at someone standing up to me.
"I. Said. Stop. Bullying. Him" The girl emphasised each word.

She has got some guts along with looks, huh? "Are you dumb or blind? Can't you see we're having fun?" I justified my action but the look on her face was doing some unknown things to me.

Her dark blue eyes were making my heart beat faster but I can't admit it.

"Fun? This looks like fun to you when he's literally crying his heart out? You aren't going to hurt him anymore"

She gritted her teeth while glaring at me but she was fearless. There was no ounce of fear in her eyes and that was making me desperate to see her fear me.

"And who do you think you are to tell me what to do?" I yelled at her but the way her eyes remained constant is making me feel things inside.

Am I getting impressed by someone? Nah! She's just a girl who's trying to seek attention. "Human! I'm a human with a heart unlike you"

The audacity of her to talk to me like this makes me go crazy. "You're just a loser, so don't you dare mess with me because you wouldn't be able to face the consequences"

I might've slapped right across her face if it was someone else but something is stopping me this time and I don't wanna figure it out either.

"The only loser here is you, who's making others suffer" Wow! She's so brave. But she wouldn't be after what I'll do.

"Oh really? So now, a new girl got the guts to point a finger at me and call me a loser. You need some lessons babygirl!"

I laughed and bent down to her level as she was short. "My name is y/n! I think I underestimated you. You're far more cheaper than I thought you to be"

I Guess, miss. Courageous didn't like the name I called her with. But did she just call me cheap?

"How dare you?! Do you think you're any different from everyone just because you're pretty? You might impress everyone here but sorry sweetheart, you'd never be able to steal my heart"

I glared at her but the way she was keeping eye contact with me without any fear was something I've seen someone do for the first time.

Everyone fears me but she wasn't scared of me! It's making me angry and frustrated.

"Who's trying to steal it anyways and Thank God! You aren't impressed by me because I'd never want to impress a cruel and heartless bully like you who finds fun in making others' lives miserable!"

Oh gosh! She has an answer for everything. Huh? But she's getting on my nerves.

"What are you trying to prove by doing this? That you are strong and courageous and you're better than everyone? You think you're better than me?  You're just an ordinary girl, so stop being delusional and craving for attention. I hate girls like you"

I really do hate girls like her who seek attention but I'm sure she wouldn't be the same when she sees my bank balance.

"Attention? Me? I don't need to bully others for attention like you do, I can get it just by being myself and I'm so glad that you hate me! If you think I'm showing off, you're free to think so!"

She's making me crazy with her every come back! How does she have a savage answer for everything? I'm not liking it. I hate her! "You're messing with the wrong person, sweetheart!"

"Oh gosh! You're so honest dude, I knew you were the only wrong person here" She chuckled darkly.

Why is she doing this? Everyone was so immersed in our argument that no one was eating in the cafeteria. "You've got some attitude. Huh?" I taunted her and chuckled to mock her.