FALLIN' IN LUV?

THE DANGEROUS BULLY! 4 |kth|

Y/n-

I knew that he was behind all these things happening with me in this mall. That is why I played along but I knew that he just wanted to make fun of me to take his revenge.

He's just so childish and heartless. Wasn't what happened yesterday enough? Looking at him makes me think every other guy is better than him.

I stepped out of the dressing room with the dress the saleswoman made me wear along with some light makeup.

I looked at myself in the mirror before going out and I wouldn't lie but I looked pretty. As soon as I stepped out, I saw him. He stood up from his seat in slow motion as if he's in a Kdrama.

He looked like he just saw a ghost. Ain't I looking good? I was awesome according to me but the way he was staring weirdly was saying otherwise. I don't care about him anyways.

How dare he bring me here without my permission? I wish I could just kill this bastard without having to go to jail. He coughed and averted his gaze from me before taking a seat again.

He clapped his hands dramatically trying to act like he was impressed. "This dress looks like it was made for you. In fact, you made the dress more attractive!"

He exclaimed, making me scoff at him. I think I know where this is going. He's trying to act like a good guy now to deceive me later.

I've watched too many Kdramas to not know what's going on in his mind. "You know, I actually thought about it the whole night and I think....."

He paused and looked down shyly. Wow! He's a great actor too. "I was impressed by you" impressed my foot. He literally hated everything I did to him.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He spat out without even thinking twice, making me smirk. He took out a credit card before handing it over to me.

"It's an unlimited credit card! You can have it if you agree to be my girlfriend. And also this mall is mine, you can have anything for free here. After all, you were the only girl who impressed me"

He completed with a genuine smile on his face but I knew, I knew what he's trying to do exactly.

He thinks I'm that naive to not know about his tricks? He thinks I'll be his slave just for a mere credit card? Huh!

I examined the credit card with a smirk on my face. Is this stupid thing more valuable than my pride? Wow! "So tell me, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

He proposed and the smirk never left my lips. I looked down and chuckled while acting like I was thinking whether to accept him or not when the truth was I'm planning on how to kill him.

Soon, his whole face changed and it turned into a frown. "I knew you were this type of a girl! I know girls like you are good for nothing. They just want a rich boyfriend who could fulfil their needs. You're just like every other girl"

He spat out aggressively, making me clench my first and jaw. Only I know how hard I'm trying to not create a scene here.

"But you know what's different about you? At least all those girls don't act like they're uninterested in money like you do. You're just like all those gold diggers and slu-"

I cut him off by placing a hard slap on his cheek.

"Think twice before spitting out bullshit!" I gritted my teeth while looking at him, who had his hand on his cheek and head turned to the other side due to my slap.

I threw his credit card on his face. "Your useless credit card can never compete with my pride. Listen to me! You can buy anything with your f*cking money but you'll never be able to buy me!"