LOML!

THE DANGEROUS BULLY! 13 |kth|

Y/n-

I froze on my spot when I felt his breath on my face. I couldn't move at all as if I was paralyzed and when our hands came in contact….,

Lord! That's the best feeling ever. It's not like I've never touched his hand but this time it was very different.

Our positions were different, the atmosphere was different, the surroundings were different and the way I felt was completely different.

My heart thumped faster than ever when I looked into eyes and I could sense that his feeling is kind of same too.

But the only question is why am I feeling like this? Why do I feel comfortable in an unhealthy amount with him? It's not like we've known each other for years.

We've barely met a month back and the way he makes me feel is something no one could. I agree that Jungkook makes me feel things too but it's different.

It's because I used to like him but I don't understand why my heart acts like this when I'm close to this dude who's in front of me.

I feel like I'm getting attracted towards him which is a bad sign. I can't let my heart do as it wants when It hasn't even been a few weeks since I had my first love.

"What's happening here?" Hosoek exclaimed in astonishment after seeing us together, making me push Taehyung back hurriedly.

I breathed out deeply trying to calm my racing heart. I looked around like nothing happened while Hoseok smirked, looking at Taehyung.

"Look what I brought!" Jimin too joined us while carrying a huge gown with him. Aish, he's just so stupid. What would I do with a wedding gown which costs millions?

"I brought a diamond necklace for her!" Jin came with his necklace, making me sigh. Why did they all waste so much money on me?

"I bought a luxurious bed for you" Yoongi started while pointing at the bed the workers were bringing. He sure likes to sleep a lot.

"Mine is simple, I bought a bracelet" Namjoon said while showing that bracelet. He calls that simple? It's made of gold and it's simple to him? It's so expensive!

"And guess what I bought?" Hoseok questioned while dangling a car key in the air. Don't tell me he- "It's a Ferrari"

Are they all high on something? "What did you BUY?!" I screamed in astonishment when I heard Hoseok.

"We all know that you don't like expensive stuff but it's time to announce the winner. So keep your lecture to yourself"

I glared at Namjoon, who said this. This guy knows me well because I was about to give them a class of at least 2 hours for wasting the money.

"What did you bring?" Jimin pushed Jungkook asking him to show the gift which he was hiding. "Well, I brought a scrunchie" He scratched the back of his neck.

He extended the bag which had the scrunchie in it. I shot up my head towards Taehyung, who looked away from me.

They brought the same thing which is cheaper but my favourite thing. I like fancy scrunchies because they're cute.

"What about you, Taehyung?" Jin questioned him but he looked down while chewing his bottom lip aggressively. "I didn't buy anything"

He was looking scary but I could sense that he didn't like the fact that he bought the same gift as Jungkook.

Everyone looked confused but shrugged it off soon. "So tell us who's the winner?" Jimin was very impatient.

"Thank you everyone for your gifts and I like all of them" I didn't want to hurt anyone so I ended up saying it.