HIS QUEEN

THE DANGEROUS BULLY! 08 |kth|

Jungkook-

I stood there numb as those words escaped his mouth. I still remember the day when we fought over that issue which broke our friendship. "I hate it that I used to have a friend like you!"

He spat out while I was looking down, controlling my tears. He went out leaving me alone in the hallways. I fell on my knees unable to bear it anymore.

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Jimin. I hugged him instantly and cried on his shoulder. "W-hy? Why is he so rude?"

I cried out while still hugging him and he was patting my back trying to console me. "He's just hurt Jungkook, he was so hurt when he got to know what you did" I pulled back and looked at him with my teary eyes.

"How am I supposed to know? How can I know how the terms between him and his father are? It was never my intention to hurt him Jimin. I tried to help him!"

I exclaimed and he nodded. "But his anger is fair too Jungkook, you guys used to be best friends! Wouldn't his heart break after knowing that you were spyin-"

"I never spied on him!" I screamed. "I never spied on him, I never did!" I kept mumbling to myself.

"Is sharing his whereabouts to his father counted as spying? How the heck was I supposed to know what kind of a person his father is? Whatever I did was for him Jimin. I tried to help him. That's it"

I justified myself, making him nod in response.
"I know, I know that you're innocent and you would never do something which would hurt him. I know it, but why don't you say these to Taehyung?"

He questioned while patting my back. "How? How do I tell him? Was he ever ready to hear me out? He didn't trust me Jimin and the thought of it never lets me tell him the truth either"

I completed and sighed out, making Jimin hug me again. "I-I miss him, Jimin" I hugged him back while crying. "I know, I can understand Jungkook"

He pulled out of the hug before wiping my tears. "Come let's go, leave all this mess. Let's have some fun with the others" He winked before dragging me along with him.

••••••

Y/n-

"How dare he accuse my cute little innocent chipmunk? That bastard would be dead once I see him" Jina exclaimed dramatically, making me laugh at her. "He's a jerk, a total jerk!"

I laughed along with her while cursing at him. "Hasn't he been a good friend to you? How could he think of you in that way y/n? He's surely a self centered jerk!"

She huffed again while I smiled at her but her words somehow affected me. But at least he gave me a reason to not love him anymore.

Because I'm not someone who still acts pathetic even after getting humiliated by him in front of everyone. Even though it's hard, I'm going to try my best to move on.

"Bye, I'm leaving" I informed after removing my apron while munching on my chocolate. "Take care, see you" Jina exclaimed while smiling at me. I stepped out of the cafe and sighed out loud.

It's harder than I thought it would be. The thought that I failed in gaining his trust is eating me up. I started walking on the streets to my house.

I held my stomach tightly when I felt immense pain. Argh! These cramps. I've got my periods earlier and cramps are quite severe for me.

I started walking even though my stomach was hurting like hell because it's already quite dark and I'm the only one walking here. I felt footsteps coming from my back out of a sudden.