~9~: Meet the brothers

We left quietly and got into the dining hall all while I was kinda hugging my fathers neck and waiting for him to put me down but it never came. Actually I thought he would put me down the moment we got into the room but he didn't do that. So naturally my second thought was that he would let me down on a chair but that also never happened. Instead he walked down the side of the table to the end where he was the head of the family. In this case my father was sitting and sat down while putting me right there as well.

This was so surprising!

I was currently sitting on my fathers lap and I could swear that my head was spinning just thinking that he was right there. By that aura from before I knew that he was powerful but now he was acting completely different and more docile. If anything, I would say he was trying his best to either calm me down or make me feel safe. No matter what it was, this situation was kinda ridiculous. I felt weird being here.

What now?

Why am I sitting in your lap?

Did I do something wrong?

What is happening?!

I am all grown up... well from the inside!

I can eat on my own and I can sit on a chair perfectly fine!

No need to have me in your lap Sire!

There were a million words in my mind which would in the end say the same thing. I wanted to get off his lap but I was kinda scared to tell him that. Who knows, maybe I would even anger this guy and that was definitely not something I wanted to do.

"Viviana, meet Alex, your older brother and Ryan, your oldest brother."

"Hello."

"Aw she is soo cute!"

"Father, why do you have to bring her in? Is this one of your-"

"No. She is family and you should know that just by the color of her eyes."

"WOW! They are even more golden than ours!"

"I am sorry father. It was my fault for not knowing my place. Hello Viviana, can I call you Vivi?"

"Sure."

"ME TOO!"

"Mh."

"Aham."

All of the sudden the duke made a noise and when I looked at him, I kinda could tell that he wanted to call me Vivi too instead of my full name. Now as for Ryan he was the oldest brother I had, he had light blue hair and pretty golden eyes. He was quite tall and if I had to guess around 14 or 16 years old. Definitely the oldest and the wisest of these two kids. Then there was Alex. This kid had bright red colored hair and he was around 9 or 10 years old. I may be wrong but that was what I would estimate them to be around.

Anyways, my oldest brother was wearing a pretty uniform and had a sword close by as well. Now my other brother seemed more playful instead and not as strict, yet he also seemed quite easy to get into trouble. Might be judging him just based on his appearance but so what?! Not as if society never judged people like that. Noooo, never ever did that happen.

"Father, call me Vivi too please!"

At the end of the please, I looked at him and made sure to actually prolong the e in please and make it sound super cute as well.

"If you insist. I shall do so."

Huh?

If I insist?