~54~: A god?

At the battlefield:

The moment Viviana fell asleep everyone was starting to get worried but they soon realized something important. While Viviana was barely awake, they could see a golden pattern on her which was healing herself. She mainly had some scratches but nothing serious. However once she completely fell down, there was a pattern on the ground which everyone could see. It was a dragon's pattern which was circling around her almost as if to protect her.

"What is going on with my granddaughter?"

"It seems she has created a barrier...."

"A barrier? Explain Aneko."

"In my eyes, I can see a dome around her faintly glowing but it is starting to expand."

"Expand, how?"

"Sensei, I think she is protecting us."

"That might be the case as well."

"No, what she is using right now is holy power."

"Aren't holy powers only visible to people who also possess them? Why can we see it then?"

"Her powers are pure."

Micheal and Ankeo were quite puzzled. It really looked as if Viviana was creating a shield but once it started to expand and touched them, it was obvious what she was doing. She was not only healing herself but she was healing everyone else on the battlefield. It was slowly expanding but everyone inside it started to feel the warmth coming from it. A peaceful mind and a rested body without any injuries were soon following that feeling. Truly something magnificent happened.

"Is this her doing?"

"It seemed this way."

"What on earth is she?"

"My granddaughter, do you still have to ask this?"

"No, she is more than that. Her powers are greater than anything recorded from the church. She might be a goddess."

"A goddess? Don't talk about such nonsense. You might be young your Eminence but that is going a bit too far."

"How come Mr. Tower Master?"

Aneko sighed as he listened to the tone Micheal was giving him. It was not as if what Micheal was too far-fetched. No one had ever experienced something like this before. Not even the tower Master knew anything about this and their archives were greater than any others. He was the person who was most likely to know what was going on and yet he was completely utterly clueless.

"My friend, then please explain this to us."

"I can't."

"You can't?"

"No. Not even the dragons recorded by our ancestors had this type of ability. She is simply something special."

"Special you say...."

They were stunned as Viviana healed all the soldiers up, even the ones which were deadly wounded. Each and every one was able to walk without any problems as well. It was as if a miracle happened. No one could believe what happened and a lot of soldiers were deadly injured. They were more than just happy to have a second chance in life. Not to mention that they were all thankful to Viviana and would support the dutchie from the moment they felt this peace at heart.

Soon after she healed everyone, the faint glowing light and the pattern vanished. Furthermore, Viviana who was the center of everyone's attention, shifted back and this time the child who was a child, was no longer a child. Her dragon form was not less impressive as it was very tall. She looked far more mature than before and she seemed peacefully sleeping.