~34~: New Saint treatment.... INSANE!

Once our talk was pretty much over, he told me to get dressed and went out of the room to give me some space. Everything went down way too fast for me that only once I was alone in my room, I had the time to think about everything. There were soo many questions left open that I couldn't believe what just happened. I was talking with someone as if he knew exactly what was going on and what was about to happen. For the very first time it felt as if I could talk my soul off to someone. This was something I had experienced since I actually came here.

What just happened....

There were soo many thoughts in my head but there was just one that's keeping me from actually getting dressed and I was kinda stuck in a daze for a bit. Micheal was someone who didn't know much but there was an oracle who already foretold the downfall of this empire whenever the dragons ceased to exist. Now my problem and the thoughts that I had with it were why they were actually never doing something against it. The church was on their own and yet they were listening to the crown. All this time I thought it was the other way around but something was definitely not right here. Even Micheal said something about enemies that they had.

More than anything, I was just glad. I felt relieved that I could talk with someone and he seemed like a person who would help me out. The only thing that was bugging me was that he for sure had to have a reason for doing so. I didn't believe him when he said that he actually was only helping me because he would die as well.

What the hell am I doing...

I trust a guy I just met yesterday...

I did remember that Micheal was the future pope and leader as well as one of the best people with holy power. He could not only heal people but also remove curses and so on. It was just an amazing ability that came with being the leader of the church. He had everything he needed to have for running a church which could help people and encourage them.

Then again, he was never actually supposed to die right there. He was supposed to face hardship but that was a bit ridiculous. Yesterday I did actually find him on the brink of death no matter what anyone says. Yes, he might have actually gotten help eventually but that was not the point his own knights were not there for him and he was all alone. Who knows what he was actually doing. For me it looked as if someone was after his life and he even hinted about this with the word enemies.

Oh well, there was definitely no way back at all.

After some time, I finally got dressed slowly but still managed to fix my little dress and then my hair as well. After I got out, I was met with Micheal who was smiling at me. It was funny to see his face morph into a smile from actually looking stoic and almost like a puppet.

"Ready?"

"Yes but where are we going?"

"We are going to get you dressed properly first."

I didn't know what that meant until we actually got to the church. Meanwhile we started talking about events that happened. Of course I kinda spilled that the crown prince kinda died because he actually attacked the magic tower and told him that they wanted to actually make the Underwoods be the one who were attacking the crown and that it was me who is trying to fix the rumors. All the while he listened to me without any complaint nor any reaction or any comment at all. It was only after I was finished that he started telling me something on his own.

"Wow.... I knew that the crown was horrendous but not to this point....!"

"Yeah.... Well I thought the church was in with them."

"No... well kinda... I won't lie to you but the crown donates a lot of money to the church and there was a time that the church was against the crown...."

One Way: Find the DestinyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara