~53~: Battle of the giants

It was terrifying to be on the ground. Just one wrong move and I could be done for. This thing was no joke at all but this was necessary and I knew and wanted to help them all. My wish was greater than anything that could stop me. Maybe it was because of how determined I was but I actually felt unbeatable right now.

"ROOOOOOAAAAAAAR"

My roar echoed through the area as I used area heal. It was one method which I only found out recently. Still it was more than powerful enough to heal all the men on the side as well as the ones close to me on the ground. The whole floor was littered with either dead bodies of demons or humans. I still didn't get the difference between a demon and a human. All I knew was that they once were humans as well. Just knowing that made me angrier.

How can they sacrifice soo many people for this?

They lives matter!

They are important!

Each live matters no matter how insignificant it might appear!

They are all alive and have feelings!

This is unforgivable!

I got angrier and angrier which fused the bloodlust in my body. It might be too much for some human being but other than just dropping unconscious by it, there wouldn't be any more damage to that. Not as if I could actually worry about that right now. I had to fight and I had to survive. I couldn't even stop for a moment at the moment I let out my second roar, this creature started running at me.

You wanna have it this way?

Alright!

The moment it started running towards me, I also started running towards it but I had my dragon breath ready to fire. Needless to say that I was just waiting for the right moment to strike. I was really simply waiting till I was close enough to open up my wings and get me up into the air while using my flames at it.

In response the creature stopped running at me once again but instead turned around to use its tail to catch me. That wouldn't work at all. Maybe if I was a second slower but right now I was not giving it the chance to attack me at all. I knew already what it was going to ever after seeing that it was trying to fight solely with its tail. Of course, I jumped up into the air and to the side of it. Just a matter of seconds later and it tried to attack me again but this time I was faster than it and I finally landed an attack at its poison which seemed to be quite easily flammable if the fire would be hot enough. If normal fire wouldn't kill it then blue flames would for sure.

I might not be able to use these blue flames for a prolonged time but I could use it enough to get its side and make it scream in pain. I think the creature also noticed that there was no way of escaping it because as dumb as it was it started to turn around and face me. It was definitely angry. Oh and how angry I made it.

Here it comes!

Ready or not, this is it!

NO!

I will not give it any chance to attack me at all!

NEVER!

FOR OUR FUTURE!

"ROOOOAAAAAAARRRRRR"

Once again I roared up but this time instead of using my flames I jumped to the side once again hiding in them and then lash onto its tail. The back had spikes and it had quite some horns as well. For me the most dangerous part was the tail which was also venomous but only the tip of it. Of course I wouldn't bite into that but I was eager enough to bite in the lower part and then try to get it up into the air.