~38~: What happened...

I don't know when I got back to sleep but in the morning, I was woken up by a female servant or I thought she was a servant until I saw the armor she was wearing. She was one of the holy knights and it looked stunning on her. As sleepy as I was, I just blurred out my very thoughts without thinking about them at all. I just woke up after all. No one could expect from me to start thinking about what I just said or what I was doing. Give me another 10 minutes and then you can expect that from me.

"Stunning."

"Huh?"

"The armor looks good on you."

"Thanks and good morning Saintess."

"Morning."

She basically helped me get up and get ready. Not only that but she seemed nice. At some point Noel and Jasper came into the room after consulting with her and that was how I just got three holy nights in the room around me while I was sitting on the couch still yawning and thinking about a bit more rest.

"Still sleepy?"

"Mh."

"You shouldn't have stayed up late then."

"Jasper, I told you that it was our fault."

"And I know."

"Well of course you two idiots would fuck this up!"

Wow, that kinda surprised me coming from the female knight. I didn't expect her to start scolding them and then actually stop arguing and reflect or more like give up? I don't really know how I should describe this. It was definitely a weird feeling and it made me respect her too to be able to get these two under control. I knew from the dynamic between them that they were a bit of trouble makers together but on their own, I thought they would be quite capable knights. It was just that feeling of competitiveness and a bit of friendly joking around that I was getting from them which would make them a pair of trouble makers. Still fun to be around for sure.

"How did you sleep?"

"Good, what about you all?"

"I had a damn nightmare. I don't remember what it was all about but I woke up drenched in sweat this morning."

I felt guilty and looked down towards the ground the moment he said he had nightmares since that was definitely a result from bloodlust. Well I thought the knights would be alright since it was just a small amount and I had most of the control and hold back a lot. Still it seemed as if that was not enough at all. It still caused inconvenience and I was just sorry for that. However I didn't really know what to say at all. Should I say sorry or should I reveal what happened? I just didn't know because there was another person and even though she was acting friendly, I didn't know a thing about her. More importantly I didn't know if she was someone I could trust or not.

I really wanna say sorry....

But I can't...

So ahm... sorry...

I didn't want this to happen.

I was just kinda defending myself.

"I think I know what happened, Jasper."

"Really Noel?"

"Yes but it's not my position to tell you."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Both of you knock it off! You are not here to argue like in the dorms."

"Sorry."

"Sorry."

Now that this was settled, they started to focus on me and that was when we heard another knock at the door. This time Micheal came into the room with a card of food which normally servants would use. Somewhat this felt definitely weird and wrong since he was someone of a high ranking someday.