~15~: My new servant

I never knew how fast time could pass till the festival came. There was soo much to do and I had soo many new people to meet. Not only that but I had to spend all my day together with Alex and Ryan, my two brothers. No matter where I would go, they would always be there. Thankfully I managed to get rid of them and hid in the garden. It was really beautiful here.

To the left I had soo many roses and to the right I had an entire flower field which was definitely something else to see at the back of the garden. Then there were these high trees which looked easy to climb. Of course I couldn't help myself and climb up hiding right there. I just had enough of all the people. Since I came into this world, I've been soo busy that I couldn't even relax at all.

I did like them all. They were all nice and all but I just wanted some time alone without Emi or anyone at all.

The other day I was together with Alex and he insisted that I would go with him to look at his swordsmanship lessons. He was really skilled. I was quite astonished over how the fight is in real life. The swords were sharp as well. If it would be me, I would probably be too scared to actually get this in my hand or get hit by it. It would hurt for sure.

Alex on the other hand might be small but he was definitely above the rank of the teacher. Something I did notice was that I could see some light around the sword. I tried asking Alex carefully about it so he wouldn't think I was crazy and it turned out to be something they called a mana sword. Well I didn't really get what it was all about but I knew that it should only be in one color and that one should be light blue. However I could see them in soo many different ones as well. The teacher had a light orange one and Alex himself had some bright red one. At first I thought it was just the color that was different but soon I realized something else.

As I watched them fight together, I noticed that the more power one put into the sword, the color would change. From my observation, I think red was somewhat of an aggressive color but in reality it meant just low power applied. Then the orange one was actually a bit more and at one point I saw a blue one which broke Alex's sword. That was the clue to all this. Blue meant that the power was at its max and the teacher just applied at that as a last resort back then as well.

It was clear that Alex was really good with the sword. However when I watched Ryan and Alex fight each other, I couldn't believe my eyes. My older brother was a zillion times better and it was really something else to watch them fight for sure. They were not only fast but used their ability as well.

One would say this was straight out of a movie and I would totally agree with that. This was definitely not normal but by now I did get used to the unusual. How could I not if I wanted to survive. I had to learn the ways around here as fast as possible after all. If I wanted to live and survive and change this damn book's content, then I needed to not only know my way around but also get a lot stronger.

The only good thing about me being here was that the actual book's content would play out in about 18 years. I remember that it was mentioned that Alex was around 18 years old. Then again there was also the fact that Ryan would die early on. Just a lot to worry about but for now, I could just try and get them to get stronger while encouraging them to go beyond their own limit. I didn't know if this was a good thing but I believed that it would definitely help them.

"Sigh"

"Princess!!!"

And there they are again...

I was just about to think what to do.

I need a plan to survive after all.

Why can't they leave me alone for now?