~33~: That one kid... no way...

I was in the in and a moment earlier I was still dreaming about some good old food from my world that some people never heard about. What a shame. Some people didn't know about the beauty of a nice Kaiserschmarn or a nice Apfelstrudel. Ah these are words that some don't know but it was soo delicious. I also would have killed for some strawberry cheesecake or some nice pancakes. They did have deserts here but they were a bit different from what I am used too. For some reason everything here was actually tasting a lot sweeter than I could actually remember.

Then again maybe it was just me but things here were all delicious on a completely new level. I would say that nearly everyone here is a five star chief cook in the kitchen! There was no denying that the food tasted different and even better. I mean most of the dishes were fancy and for the dishes outside the castle... well they may not look fancy but one would be fooled to think that they were not as delicious. At this point, it really could just be me thinking like this since I used to eat very simple food.

Anyways, while I was still laying down in my bed, I couldn't really help it but think about all the various stuff and ignore that knock that woke me up till it happened again.

"If you are awake, it's me. Can you open up?"

That voice sounded familiar and it took me a bit to remember that it was the kid I saved yesterday. That one that was dressed a bit fancy but also hurt a lot and made me feel as if he was a runaway. Whelp, that sound was definitely surprising me and I was too tired to think straight away. After all, I just woke up from a really nice delicious dream of a food coma. Who could blame me for it?

Without much thinking, I went to the door, opened it and looked at two guards dressed in white and the boy who was also now dressed in white and blue.

"Pfff-"

"Morning to you too..."

Laughing at me... seriously...

What did he expect from waking me up this early?

I don't care about appearance!

Emi always did though...

Hah....

"Morning, sorry. I didn't expect to wake you up."

"Well yesterday was a rough day."

"True... ahm, can I come in for a bit?"

I looked at him and then at the two guards not knowing why they were here or who this guy was exactly. Maybe I should care but I didn't at all. I was also not interested in knowing who this guy was at all. All I wanted was my very own peace and then maybe also to finally start moving closer and closer to stop the disastrous ending of this god forsaken book. It was reality so maybe the future but I also knew that the future changed the moment I did something. So I couldn't even say that the future was still the same at all.

"Only without them!"

Am I in some kind of trouble?

Guess I'll find out!

"Alright."

"Your eminence!"

"It's fine. I trust her."

"We are still supposed to be around you all the time."

"Well you guys failed yesterday."

That was all I had to do and glare at the people who were as bold as to announce that they are supposed to be by the kids side at all times and then yesterday I found him all alone. Of course I shot daggers at them while I was glaring at them. I was a bit angry that they thought that I was a dangerous person but then let the kid wander around in the evening all by himself. That was more dangerous than a kid still in their pajamas and not even fully awake yet!