Chapter 1

A Bugatti La Voiture Noire arrives in the front of the company and the driver quickly opens the car door.

Then a beautiful boy comes out of the car dressed in a tuxedo and Louis Vuitton shoes, guards bows to him.

He starts going inside the company,
When the employees see him, everyone bows to him and says "good morning sir" But he doesn't say anything and starts going to his office with his cold and blank face.

He starts going inside the company, When the employees see him, everyone bows to him and says "good morning sir" But he doesn't say anything and starts going to his office with his cold and blank face

Jungkook, CEO of his own company "JK Company" is a cold hearted person who does not care about anyone, not even his family. He only thinks about money. Doesn't believe in love, thinks it's a waste of time. Talk rudely with everyone. Everyone in the company calls him an iceberg.

Jungkook calls his secretary as soon as he goes to his office, who doesn't show up.

Jungkook's eyes turn red but still he doesn't say anything.

After 2 sec the secretary came running, he was breathing heavily.

Secretary: "Good morning sir", speaks scared.

Kook: "What time is it" says coldly.

Secretary: "Sorry sir, i was late, i was bringing you coffee". Says looking down.

Kook: "So what, It's your job" shout out.

Secretary: "I know sir, but I'm only two seconds late".

Kook: "You are fired"

Secretary: "No sir please don't fire me i will not make this mistake again" says pleading.

"I was late just because of the coffee".

Kook then stands in front of him and takes the coffee and throws it in his hand, causing him to scream loudly.

Kook then calls his bodyguard, when the bodyguard comes, he also starts getting scared seeing the scene in front of him.

Kook: "Throw this trash out", says coldly

The bodyguard then escorts the secretary out of kook's office, who was still crying.

When all the employees see him, they feel bad, but they can't do anything because they know that if Jungkook finds out, they help the secretary, they will also be in the same condition as the secretary.

Kook informs the Receptionist to find him a new secretary.

When Kook goes home at night, he sees that his family is having dinner, he ignores them and goes to his room to freshen up.

After some time he goes downstairs and sits at the dining table alone and the maid gives him food.

After eating food, the kook about going to his room when his family members come to him.

Mrs Jeon : "How are you son".

Kook : Rolls his eyes and rudely says, "tell me straight what you want".

Mr. Jeon : "We need money".

Kook : "Why to play gambling"?.

Mrs. Jeon : "No son, we will give this money to NGOs", fake sweet tone.

Kook: "Shut up, what did you think, I don't know why you all want money", shouts out.

Tina : "No brother it's not like that" says while fake crying.

Kook : "You also keep quiet bitch, i know you need money for the party" says angrily.

Mrs Jeon : "Jungkook this is how you talk to your sister".

Kook : "Yes i talk like this what will you do" yelled.

Mrs Jeon stay quiet because she knows that she can't do anything.

Kook : "I won't give you any money, work if you want money" says coldly and goes to his room.

Jungkook doesn't love his family at all because all they want is money from him.

Kook never gives them money but still they keep asking him for money. His family never gave him love, they only gave importance to his sister which makes him a cold hearted person. That's why he has made himself so capable that he doesn't have to beg in front of anyone.

.
.
.
Do you like it?
Do vote and comment.
Take care💜