Chapter 22

Tae was biting and sucking kook's neck while kook was moaning his name. Kook tilts his head and gives him more access to kiss his neck properly. Kook runs his hand through tae's silky hair.

Tae pulls away when he hears knock on the door. Kook closed his eyes in anger.

Kook: "Ignore it", pulls tae for a passionate kiss.

Both were kissing each other while roaming their hands on each other's body. But then someone again knocks too loudly.

Tae breaks the kiss and looks at kook who was looking at his lips with a pout.

Kook: "Why did you stop baby", whined.

Tae: "Sweetheart, someone is knocking again and again, I think there will be something important", says softly.

Kook blushes when his tae calls him sweetheart. He nods and pecks tae's lips.

Kook: "Come in", says annoyed.

When Mark goes inside, he gets shocked seeing the scene in front of him. Kook was sitting on someone's lap and his hand was on Kook's waist, while kook whole body was pressed against that man. By looking at that man, he can see that he is kook's husband. He can say that both are making out by looking at their swollen lips and hickeys on Kook's neck. He angrily stares at them.

Kook: "You fool, What are you looking at?", asks rudely.

Mark: "Nothing, sir".

Kook: Rolls his eyes, "So what are you doing here?".

Mark: "Sir, i have completed the file".

Kook: "So what are you waiting for, put it here and get out", shout.

Mark: *Flinched and nods*.

Tae caresses kook's waist and kook softly smiles at him. Mark glares at tae in jealousy.

Tae looks at mark who was glaring at him and gets confused and thinks why the hell he was glaring at him. Kook also notices mark who was glaring at his baby, he slams the table in anger.

Kook: "You bastard, how dare you glare at my husband", ask dangerously.

Mark: "No, no sir, I am not glaring", shivered in fear.

Kook: "Are you sure?, blank face.

Mark: "Sorry sir", scared.

Kook: "Leave".

Mark bows and is about to go but then he again glares at tae which kook doesn't notice as he is busy looking at his baby but tae did.

Kook then grabs Tae's chin and starts kissing him and tae also kissed back.

After their small makeout session kook was working on his laptop, still sitting on tae's lap.

Tae: "Sweetheart".

Kook: "Hmm baby?", still working on his laptop.

Tae: "I am hungry".

Kook immediately looks at his tae who was pouting.

Kook: "Oh, my baby is hungry let me order something for you", keeping his hands on tae's cheeks.

Tae: "No need koo, I"'ll go to the canteen and get something for both of us".

Kook: "You don't need to go baby, I will call the secretary and he will bring the food".

Tae: "No, let me go, on this pretext, I will also see the canteen", says softly.

Kook: "But baby......

Tae: *Pecks his lips*

Kook: "Baby.......

Tae: *Pecks his lips*.

Kook: "Ok", blushed.

Then Tae goes to the canteen and orders the food. He was waiting for his order when he felt someone's presence.
He looks up and sees Mark who is glaring at him.

Tae: "Yes?".

Mark: "He is mine".

Tae: *Confused*.

Mark: "Do you think he loves you?".

Tae: "What are you talking about?"

Mark: "I am talking about Jungkook, he loves me not you. So stay away from him", gritting his teeth.

Tae: *Glares at him and think how dare this fool even thinks that his wife loves thim*.

"Are you sure he loves you, I mean does he even know your existence?". asks raising his eyebrows.

Mark: *Looks down as tae is saying right*.

Tae: "Your silence is telling a lot, so stop dreaming about my wife. Because you don't know what Jungkook will do to you if he comes to know that you are dreaming about him. So you better stay away from my wife", says dangerously.

Tae was about to go away when Mark throws hot coffee on his hand. Tae hissed in pain. Before he could react, his phone starts ringing.

Kook: "Baby, where are you, Come fast na, I am missing you", whined.

Tae: "Coming", he cuts the phone.

Tae glares at mark and is about to go when Mark comes towards him and is about to punch him but he holds his hand and punches mark hard which makes him fall on the ground.

Tae: "Be in your limits".

With that he goes to kook's office leaving mark on the floor who was still crying in pain.

.
.
.
💜