Chapter 10

One day, kook came home very late because he suffered a huge loss in the company.

At the office, he was yelling at all the employees. He even fired them.
The employees were praying for the day to get over quickly otherwise they knew kook would kill them.

Kook was about to go to his room when his sister stopped him.

Tina: "Hello brother".

Kook: "What?", yelled.

Tina: *Flinched hard*.

"I need some money". scared.

Without thinking twice kook slaps her hard. Kook's parents come as soon as they hear the sound of slap.

Mrs Jeon: ,"Jungkook why did you slap her", ask while hugging Tina who was crying.

Kook: *Looks at her with his red eyes*

Mrs Jeon: *Scared*.

Kook: "It's just a slap, many things can happen so take care of your bitch and also tell her she won't get any money from me, so don't beg next time", says dangerously.

Then kook goes to his room. Kook's mom can see that he was very angry.

Mrs Jeon: "Today even God cannot save that beggar from the anger of Jungkook", smirks.

When kook enters his room, he slams the door hard and looks at tae who is already looking at him with worried eyes.

Kook ignore him and about to go to the bathroom when tae stops him.

Tae: "What happened koo", asks softly.

Kook tightly closed his eyes because he didn't want to vent his anger on Tae.

Kook: "Nothing", says coldly.

Tae: "So why are you angry?".

Kook: "I said nothing happened, why don't you understand", yelled.

Tae slowly approaches kook and softly caresses his cheeks. Kook leans his face on tae's touch.

Tae: "Hey, you can talk to me, i will not judge you", says softly.

Kook looks into tae's eyes and gets lost in them.

Tae: "It's ok, if you don't want to talk I won't force you", says because kook was not saying anything.

Kook: "I was about to get a big deal today but due to the mistake of the employees, I did not get the deal, and we also suffered a huge loss", says looking down.

Tae: *Holds kook's chin softly*.

"Hey, it's ok, if this deal is gone, a bigger deal will come to you. So why are you spoiling your mood for that deal.
Anyway, getting angry will not bring back that deal, right?", says softly.

Kook: "Right", says softly.

Tae: "So forget about that deal and show me your cute smile", says smiling.

Tae: "Let me get you food, you must be hungry".

Kook: *Nods*.

Both start eating. While eating dinner kook was staring at tae with an unknown emotion.

After eating, tae fell asleep, but Kook can't sleep and only thinks about how Tae handled his anger which no one can.

This was his first time when he shared his problem with someone, and he was very happy that this someone is his tae.

He then softly kissed Tae's forehead and fell asleep tightly hugging his tae.

.
.
.
💜