Chapter 17

After a while, both arrived at the party location. They saw some people gossiping, some dancing and some drinking.

When both of them started walking, everyone was looking at them. Both are looking like a power couple. Looking at them seemed like they were made for each other.

Girls and boys were looking at Tae and thinking how hot and handsome he is. Kook notices that.

Kook: "These sluts", muttered angrily.

He takes Tae's hand and puts it around his waist.

Tae gets shocked but then shows his boxy smile.

Then both sit down on a couch. Tae glances at the guests who were wishing Tina.

Tae: "Koo, let's wish tina for her birthday".

Kook: "No Bubba, I came here because you told me, but don't tell me to wish that lizard", says softly.

Tae didn't say anything and kook looks at tae who was looking down.

Kook: "Bubba", whispered lovingly.

Tae shows his puppy eyes and kook chuckled.

Kook: "Ok, Let's wish her", chuckle.

Then both walk towards Tina. Tae holds kook's waist securely while kook was loving his husband's touch on his waist.

Tae: "Happy Birthday Tina", says softly.

Tina: "Thankyou so much brother in law", checking out tae.

Kook angrily glares at her. Tae looks at Kook who was not saying anything just looking at Tina angrily.

Tae: "Koo, wish her" , says holding kook's hand.

Kook softly looks at him and nods.

Kook: "Happy birthday bitch", smirk.

Tina glares at him while kook only smirk.

Mrs Jeon: "What are you all doing here?. Let's cut the cake tina".

Tina: "Ok mom".

After the cake cutting, tina feeds everyone. Then she comes towards Tae which shocks Tae.

Tina: "Here, brother in law", forwarding cake towards his mouth.

But then kook takes the cake from her hand and forcefully feeds it to her and pushes her hard which makes her fall on the ground.

Tina: *Cough*.

Kook: "If you are that desperate of feeding cake, then eat it yourself. I will kill you bitch, if you come near my husband" says dangerously.

Kook then softly grabs Tae's hand and brings him out of the hotel. The driver opens the door for them as soon as he sees them and then starts driving.

Tae looks at Kook, who was looking out the window.

Tae: "Koo", says slowly.

Kook: "Not now, tae", says coldly.

Tae could see that Kook was angry, so he didn't say anything.

.
.
.
💜
.