Chapter 3

The next day kook comes downstairs after seeing tae photo.

He was about to go to the office when his family stopped him.

Mrs Jeon : "Son, you can meet that boy today at 2 o'clock at 'Lovebirds Cafe'."

Kook doesn't say anything just walks away.

Kook is working in his office when he hears the alarm at 1:30, and he leaves for the café.

Even kook didn't know why he was doing this because he is the one who makes others wait for him.

When he reaches the café and goes to his table, he finds that no one is there.

Kook takes his seat and starts working on his phone. Kook sensed someone's presence and looked up.

When he sees tae he keeps staring at him as he was looking so handsome . His heart starts beating fast. He was staring at tae whole time.

Tae : "Hello I am Kim taehyung" says softly

Kook : "Jeon Jungkook", says coldly.

Tae takes his seat and looks at kook who is looking so beautiful. He was just staring at him.

Kook can feel tae's intense eye that made his heart beat fast

Kook composed himself and called the waiter, trying to ignore his heart beating fast for the male in front of him. They start talking while having their meal.

Tae : "Are you ok with this marriage" asked softly.

Kook nods with a blank face.

Tae : "But why, I am nothing in your comparison. I am just a middle class boy who works in a cafe".

Kook : "I know but I don't care. I am ready for this marriage" says coldly.

Tae gives his boxy smile and Kook again feeling his heart beating fast.

Kook: "But I have a condition".

Tae : "what?".

Kook : "We will stay at my house after the wedding".

Tae : "But...

Kook : "No buts, What did you think that I would live in your small apartment, Never", says harshly.

Tae sadly looks at him. Kook feels pain in his heart but he ignores it.

Tae : "He is right how can a world powerful ceo can live in a small apartment".

"Ok as you wish", says with a small smile

Both sat there in silence for some time. Then parted their way kook goes to his office and tae goes to his work

.
.
.
Do vote and comment.
Take care💜