Chapter 28

Kook slowly opened his eyes and saw his hubby who was sleeping like a cute baby beside him. He smiled and kissed his forehead but immediately pulled away.

He frowned and saw tae's forehead was covered with sweat. He softly touched his forehead and see he was burning in fever.

He quickly goes to the bathroom and fetches some wet clothes. He softly pats tae's cheeks to wake him up.

Tae: "Darling", he tiredly opened his eyes.

Kook: "Shh, close you eyes baby, you have fever", says worried.

Kook wets the cloth in the water and puts on tae's forehead who slightly flinched at the cold sensation.

Tae: "Koo, you have a meeting today", says slowly as he was feeling so much pain in his head

Kook: "I am not going anywhere leaving my hubby like this and I already cancelled the meeting, so you don't have to worry", says softly before brushing tae's hair back and placed the cloth on his forehead again.

Kook: "I"will make something for you" , he said and was about to peck tae's lips but tae quickly covered his lips.

Tae: "Noooo", shout cutely.

Kook: "What?", asked confused.

Tae: "What if you catch cold too", says worriedly.

Kook: "I don't care baby, just let me kiss you", he bend down to kiss him but tae
vigorously shake his head.

"Yaa, you don't want my kiss baby?" ask pouting because he just wants to kiss his hubby.

Tae: "It's for your health baby, please understand me", says gently with a smile.

Kook angrily pout and quickly gave a long peck on tae's cheeks as he was still covering his lips.

Tae: "Koo", whining cutely which make kook chuckle.

With that kook dashed out of there. Tae smiles at his bunny. He grunt when he
felt another wave of headache.

Tae: "My head hurts", sigh.

After some time kook come back with a bowl of porridge and kept it on the table.

He looked at his tae and found him curled up like a ball in the sheets.

Kook: "Baby", he softly called him in soft tone while a smile formed on his face.

Tae: "Hmmm".

Kook: "Get up, I made you some porridge".

Tae lazily opened his eyes and looked at kook who sat beside him and helped him sit up on the bed.

Kook checked his temperature and he was still hot. He peck his lips before placing the tray on his lap.

Tae: "Sweetheart no".

Kook chuckle and again peck tae's cheeks totally ignoring his whines.

Kook took a spoonful of the porridge and blew on it before placing it in front of tae's lips.

Kook: "Say aahh!", tae sipped the porridge like a baby which makes kook cooes at his adorable hubby.

While kook was feeding him, tae was lovingly staring at him with so much adoration in his beautiful brown eyes.

After feeding him the whole bowl of porridge, kook cupped tae's face and pecks his lips making tae surprise.

Tae: "Bunn--

Kook: *Peck*.

Tae: "Bun n--

Kook: *Peck*.

Tae tried removing kook's hand but he was failing miserably as he was too weak.

At last he pinned kook on the bed who wrapped his arms around his neck with a naughty smile.

Kook: "So my baby also wants to kiss me hmm?, ask teasingly.

Tae: "Koo, please don't do this na, you will get sick", says concerned.

Kook: "Don't worry Bubba, I won't get sick", caressing tae's nape.

Tae didn't reply and hugged kook tightly sniffing his strawberry scent.

Tae: "My head", whispered slowly which makes kook worried.

Kook sat up and tae tiredly looked at him.

Kook: "Come here", tapping his lap.

Tae slowly rested his head on kook's lap.
Kook softly massaged his head and from time to time placing kisses there ignoring tae's protest.

After some time tae slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep from tiredness and weakness. Kook softly smiles and peck his lips.

Tae woke up slowly feeling much better from before. He was about to call kook when kook opened the door.

Kook: "My baby is awake", says softly with a smile.

Kook pulled tae in his arms. Tae signed in comfort and placed his hands on Kook's waist.

Kook pats his back while still hugging him and tae hid his face in kook's neck. Kook continued rubbing his back but slowly pulled away when he felt tae was about to sleep again.

Kook: "Don't sleep my baby, you have to eat your medicine", causing tae to make a disgusted face.

Tae: "No I don't wanna eat medicine", whined.

Kook tries to persuade tae but tae only shook his head as no.

Kook: "So you left me no choice", smirk.

Tae looks at him in confusion. Kook put tablet in his mouth and then took some water in his mouth. He cupped tae's cheeks and kissed him. He pushed the tablet and water in tae's mouth using his tongue who slowly gulped it down. Kook broke the kiss and looks at tae who was slightly blushing.

Kook chuckled and kissed tae's forehead. Both lay down on the bed. Tae hugs kook tightly and lays his head on Kook's chest who plays with his hair.

.
.
.
💜