Chapter 23

Kook: "Love, why did it take you so long to come?".

Tae says nothing and keeps the food on the table and sits on the couch. Kook gets confused. He sits next to tae and makes him look at him.

Kook: "What happened, Bubba? Why are you so silent?", asks cupping his cheeks.

Tae: "Nothing sweetheart. Let's eat, I am so hungry", pout.

Kook Immediately nods and starts feeding Tae with love and also takes bites from tae's food. After feeding Tae, he softly wipes his mouth and lovingly kisses his forehead.

Suddenly his eye goes on Tae's hand which Tae was placed on his thigh. Kook hasn't seen his hand for so long because Tae was hiding his hand. Kook carefully takes Tae's hand in his.

Kook: "How did this happen?", ask worriedly looking at tae's hand which was so much red.

Tae: "Nothing much sweetheart, I was taking coffee for me and then accidentally it falls on my hand. Don't worry", says softly.

Kook: "You're telling the truth because as far as I know you don't like coffee at all", asks sternly.

Tae: "Sweetheart I......

Kook: "Leave it, tell me later, let me apply the ointment first".

Kook took the ointment and carefully started applying on tae's hand. He then placed soft kisses on tae's hand. Tae just fondly looks at him.

Kook: "Now tell me who did this?".

Tae was silent as he didn't want anyone to lose his job because of him.

Kook: "Ok, don't tell me. I will see in the camera".

Tae looks at him and kook pecks his lips.
Then kook looks into the camera to see how Mark is dreaming about him. A smile comes on his face, when he sees how tae shuts that bastard's mouth. His eyes turns red in anger when he sees how that bastard threw coffee on his Tae and also tries to punch his him.

Tae: "Sweetheart", says slowly when he sees kook was looking very angry.

Kook eyes soften in a second after hearing his love voice. He comes towards tae and kisses him who kisses him back. After some time, both break the kiss. Then, tae's phone starts ringing.

Tae: "Hello, ok, I am coming", he cuts the phone and looks at kook.

"Bunny, I have to go, I got a call from the cafe".

Kook: "Ok, go safely".

Tae nodes and peck kook's lips. As tae left, kook eyes turned red in anger again.

On the other side, Mark was in his cabin looking at kook's photo while dreaming about him.

Mark: "One day you and your property will be mine", smirk.

Then the secretary comes there and looks at him without any emotion.

Secretary: "Sir called you", says coldly.

Mark: "What, really?. Is his husband also there?".

Secretary: "No, taehyung sir already left", with that he left.

Mark: "Looks like Jungkook wants to confess his love".

With all these thoughts, He go to kook's office while dreaming about his life with kook.

Kook: "Come in".

When he comes inside, he sees Jungkook sitting on the couch like a queen with his cold face. He lustfully looks at him.

Mark: "Sir you called me?", says excited.

Kook gets up from the couch and stands in front of Mark.

Kook: "So, you love me?".

Mark: "Huh?".

Kook: "I said you love me", shout.

Mark becomes happy and thinks kook also loves him that's why he was asking him this.

Mark: "Yes sir, I love you and I know you also love me".

Kook: "What makes you think I also love you?", ask disgust.

Mark: "Jungkook I know you love me, I mean look at me I am so handsome, every girl and boy dies for me, so what are you?".

Kook Looks at him with disgust eyes thinks wow this low life is living in delusion.

Mark: "And I am a million times better than that so-called husband of yours, he is just a beggar and an ugly sh......., before he could complete his words, kook slaps him hard.

Mark looks at kook shockingly but immediately gets scared looking at him, kook's eyes were red, his jaw is clenched, his veins popped out in anger.

Kook: "You motherfucker, how dare you even speak about my husband with your dirty tongue. You are nothing in front of my husband", yelled loudly and mark flinched hard.

Only then secretary comes with some coffees. Anyone could tell by looking at coffees, how hot it would be, smoke was coming out of them. Mark gets scared and looks at kook who was glaring at him like he will kill him any moment.

Mark: "S--ir", he slutterd in fear.

Kook: "Shut up you fucker, what did you think that I would not know that you threw coffee in my husband's hand, do you know how much pain it must have caused to him and on top of that you even tried to punch him. No one can save you from me today", says darkly.

Mark: "Sir, I am sorry please forgive me. i won't make that mistake again, please sir" joining his hands while shivering in fear.

Kook ignores his pleading and throws the coffee in Mark's hand, he continuously throws coffees in Mark's both hands due to which his both hands gets burns with blood coming out of them. Mark was just crying and screaming out in pain. He was regretting thinking kook also loves him.

Kook: "You deserve it, for hurting my husband", says angrily.

Kook then starts punching him which makes him faint on the ground with his mouth open. He then orders his bodyguard to throw mark out of his company which the bodyguard immediately did as he didn't want to face the same situation as mark.

Kook take a deep breath and holds tae's frame and caresses it softly and then placed soft kisses over the frame.

Kook: "You are mine baby. I will not let anyone touch your shadow, so it is very far away to do something and If someone tries to hurt you, no one will be able to save them from my wrath". smirks.

______________________________________________________

Next part will be smut 😌
Till then Take care 💜

.