Chapter 27

Tae was making coffee for kook in the kitchen, who is working on his upcoming project.

Tae knew that his wifey must be tired because he had been working since morning. So he decided to make something for kook to relieve his stress.

After making the coffee he goes to the room and sees kook who was working with full concentration. Documents were lying all around the table.

Tae: "Bunny", softly calls kook.

Kook: "Hmm", replied without taking his eyes from the laptop.

Tae: "Have some coffee, you will feel good", forwarding the cup towards kook.

But before kook takes the cup, tae tripped over something causing the coffee to spill over kook's documents.
Tae's eyes widened when he saw kook's all documents are covered in coffee.

He immediately looked down feeling guilty because he knows how important this project is to kook and how much he is working on this project since morning, but because of his stupidity everything gets ruined.

He was waiting for kook to get angry at him and shouts at him because he knows he deserves it and he was ready to face everything but he only received silence.

He slowly looked up at kook who was intensely looking at him but before he could say anything. Kook hugged him tightly making tae confused. Keeping the confusion aside, tae also hugged him back.

After some time kook breaks the hug and cupped tae's cheeks. He looks at him worriedly.

Kook: "Are you ok, na baby, did you get hurt somewhere ?", he asked tae while checking him if he gets hurt somewhere but he didn't not get any response as tae was looking at him with so much love in his eyes.

Tae thought how lucky he is to find this angel in his life. Instead of getting angry at him, he was asking him whether he was hurt or not.

Instead of replying to kook, tae starts kissing him passionately who immediately kissed him back. After some time both slowly backed away.

Tae: "I am ok, sweetheart but because of me your documents got damaged", says sadly.

Tae softly kissed kook's forehead and slowly muttered "Sorry".

Kook: "Baby, don't be sorry. It's not your fault.", says softly.

Tae: "But how important was this project to you but because of m----, kook cuts him off by pecking his lips.

Kook: "Not more than you my baby. You are more important to me than that so-called project. So now don't be sad, Ok", says lovingly and kissed tae's forehead who slowly nods.

At night, tae was sitting beside kook who was checking something important on his phone. He cutely glares at him because kook was not giving him attention.

Tae: "Koo".

Kook: "Yes baby", replied without looking at tae.

Tae's lips formed a pout with the lack of attention. He cutely whined which makes kook looks at him.

Kook immediately coos at his baby bear who was cutely pouting while looking at him with his puppy eyes. He was looking like a cute little tiger.

Kook: "Aww, what happened my baby", asked cupping tae's bread cheeks.

Tae: "You are not giving me attention", says cutely with a pout.

Kook softly chuckled and give a long peck on his lips who in return peck kook's nose.

Kook: "So my baby wants my attention?", asked lovingly.

Tae immediately nods with his boxy smile. Kook ruffle tae's hair and softly kissed his forehead.

Kook: "So what my baby wants he will surely get", says softly which makes tae peck kook's cheeks in happiness.

Tae lays head on Kook's laps who softly caresses his hair while time to time kissing his face. Kook gives his all attention to his baby bear who was bursting with joy.

After some time both connected their lips and started kissing each other hungrily and soon they found themselves making love under the sheets.

.
.
.
Sorry for the late update😊
Do like and comment.
Take care💜💜