Chapter 4

Today is the engagement day.

In the meantime, Tae texts Kook but Kook doesn't reply. He thinks kook doesn't want to talk to him so he doesn't text him again.

But the main reason was that kook was very busy with office work. He didn't even have time to look at his phone.

As it was the engagement ceremony of Jungkook, the most powerful ceo in the world. It was grand. Many business men and rich people were present.

 Many business men and rich people were present

Both the male stood before each other. Tae looks at kook who was looking just like an angel. Kook looks at tae and just keeps staring at him, as tae is looking so hot and handsome. Both were looking at each other.

Tae gave his boxy smile and took kook's hand, he looked in kook's eyes that were already looking at his, and put the ring on kook's ring finger

Tae gave his boxy smile and took kook's hand, he looked in kook's eyes that were already looking at his, and put the ring on kook's ring finger. Kook does the same. Everyone clapped for them.

Then people start coming towards them and start congratulating them

Then people start coming towards them and start congratulating them. Tae gives them a genuine smile and Kook just nods with his blank face.

Both go to the garden because Tae wants to talk to kook.

Tae: "Are you happy, Jungkook?" ask softly.

Kook nods because it was true he was happy.

Kook: "You"?, ask coldly.

Tae: "I am also very happy" says with his boxy smile.

After seeing Tae's smile, a small smile formed on Kook's face.

Tae: "I wanted to talk to you about something", says nervously.

Kook: "Hmm".

Tae: "Can we wear white in our wedding tomorrow", says innocently.

Kook: "But I........

Tae: "I know you always wear dark colors but can't you wear white for me", says giving his puppy eyes.

Kook was surprised to hear this but then he slowly nods. He himself didn't't know why he agree with him.

Tae: "Thankyou" says hugging kook tightly.

Kook freezes in his place. His heart beating fast , cheeks turn red.

Tae: "Ok I am going, take care of yourself", says softly.

Kook was sitting in his room after taking a shower. All the time kook was just thinking about tae. How his heart beat became faster after the hug. Someone had hugged him for the first time. He was feeling many things.

He then looks at his ring and smiles a little. Kook felt so good that he now belonged to someone. With all these thoughts he fell asleep.

.
.
.
💜