Chapter 7

At night, Tae was sitting in the living room waiting for kook.

After some time kook comes and is stunned to see Tae waiting for him.

Tae: "Welcome home, You get fresh, I will get the food heated" says smiling.

Kook: *Sees Tae going to the kitchen*.

"First time someone waited for me".

After a few minutes, kook comes down to the dining table where tae was already waiting for him.

On seeing kook, tae starts serving him food.

Kook: "Did you eat?", says coldly.

Tae: "No".

Kook: "Why", ask confused.

Tae: "I was waiting for you to eat together", says with his boxy smile.

Kook: *My heart starts beating fast, thousands of butterflies start dancing in my stomach. A soft smile formed on my face*.

Tae: "What are you waiting for, the food will get cold, Let's eat", says softly.

Both start eating. They were talking to each other while eating. Kook was talking to someone with so much interest for the first time. He used to laugh softly whenever tae tell jokes to him. Everything was new to him. He smiled freely for the first time.

After eating food , both go to their room and lay down on the bed. But kook couldn't sleep.

Kook: 'I want to hug him and sleep but how do I tell him this'.

Suddenly tae grabs kook by his waist and pulls him closer to himself. He back hugged him tightly.

Kook: *This man knows how to make my heart beat fast*.

Tae: "Good night".

Kook: "Hmm". blushed.

After a few minutes, tae's soft snores are heard.

Kook then turns back and sees Tae who is sleeping like a baby.
He keeps staring at him.

Kook starts caressing tae's cheeks and then softly kisses Tae's forehead.

Kook: "Good night my baby", says softly.

After some time, kook fell asleep, tightly hugging his tae.

.
.
.
💜