Chapter 12

Kook punched Jack which made him fall on the ground. He got upon him and punched him continuously. Kook was punching him without any mercy.

Everyone was watching but no one had the courage to stop kook. Seeing him, it seemed that whoever comes in front of him, he will kill him.

Jack was begging kook to leave him but kook was just hitting him.

Kook immediately stopped when he felt someone back-hugs him.

Tae: "Koo, leave him please", says softly.

Kook turns to Tae and looks at him with his big Bambi eyes as if he had done nothing.

Everyone gets shocked that the person who was earlier beating Jack like a madman, calms down on seeing Tae

Tae: "Koo, don't fight", softly caressing his cheeks.

Kook: "But tae this bastard.....

Tae: "I know, but I don't want you to get hurt and for that you beat him a lot", says innocently.

Kook: 'This baby of mine thinks this bastard gonna hurt me. He doesn't know what I can do with this bastard without hurting myself', thinks in my mind.

Tae: "Koo, Where did you get lost", ask softly.

Kook: "Ok, I will not beat him".

Tae: *Boxy smile*

Kook then looks at Jack who was still in pain. He looks at him angrily.

Kook: "I cancel the deal I made with you. Never show me your face if you want to live", says dangerously.

Jack gets up slowly because he was in a lot of pain. He was having pain all over his body as Kook beat him so badly. He looks at tae and walks away. Kook noticed that.

Kook grabbed Tae's collar and pulled him close to him. He says something that makes Tae look at him innocently.

Kook: "You are only mine", says possessively.

Kook: "Say you're only mine", pulling him closer to his face

Tae: "I'm only yours", looking into kook's eyes.

Then both go home. Kook was in a bad mood because of Jack, so he take Tae home with him. He just wants to be with his Tae.

.
.
.
💜