Chapter 6

In the morning, kook was the first to wake up. He looks at Tae who is sleeping hugging him. He was sleeping with a pout. Kook keeps staring at him.

Kook: "Cute".

After a few minutes, he freed himself from tae's embrace and went to the bathroom to do his morning routine.

After some time, kook came out from the bathroom fully dressed. He then looks at Tae who is now up.

Tae: "Good morning, Jungkook" says deeply.

Kook: "Morning". says trying not to blush but failed.

Tae also went to freshen up. Kook was waiting for him. He wanted both of them to go downstairs together. Later, tae came and both went downstairs.

Both sit at the dining table where kook's family was already sitting. Maids start giving food to both.

Tae: "Good morning, everyone", says to kook's family.

Kook's family ignores Tae. Kook gets angry seeing this. He clenched his fist tightly. Then kook's family greets kook.

Mrs Jeon: "Good morning, son".

Mr. Jeon: "Good morning, Jungkook".

Tina: "Good Morning, brother".

Kook: *Doesn't say anything, just keeps on eating his food*.

After eating breakfast, kook went outside. He was about to sit in his car. Just then he heard his name.

Tae: "Jungkook".

Kook: *I look back only to find my tae coming toward me*.

Tae: "Bye, take care of yourself and don't overwork or take stress", says softly with a smile.

Kook: *I was just looking at him. My heart starts beating fast. It was the first time someone said that to me*.

"Ok", said softly.

Tae pulls kook by his waist. Both were lost in each other's eyes. Tae then slowly kisses kook's forehead for which kook closes his eyes.

Both smile at each other and kook then immediately goes to his car.

Kook: *Blushed*.

Tae goes inside the house and takes his stuff. He was about to go to his work when kook's mother stopped him.

Mrs Jeon: "Hey boy, where are you going", says rudely.

Tae: "Mom I......

Mrs Jeon: "Don't call me mom, i'm not your mom, call me mam", shout out.

Tae: "Ok mam".

Mrs Jeon: "Good, now speak where are you going?".

Tae: "Cafe".

Mrs Jeon: "What will people say that the world's powerful CEO's husband is a simple café worker", says harshly.

Tae: "But you already knew this, that time you didn't say anything. At that time, you said that it does not matter what work you do", says politely.

Mrs Jeon: "Whatever, poor boy, no need to argue with me", rolls her eyes.

When kook's mother leaves, tae goes to his work.

.
.
.
💜