Chapter 20

Kook was trying to work in his office as he was only thinking about his tae. Only then his phone starts ringing when he sees that it's his tae, a beautiful smile comes on his face.

Kook: "Hello Bubba", says lovingly.

Tae: "Hii koo, what are you doing".

Kook: "Missing you" whined.

Tae: Laugh softly and say, "I miss you too koo".

Kook: *Blushed*.

Tae: "Koo, I want to ask you something", ask nervously.

Kook: "Yes Bubba, say?".

Tae: "Can we go on a date?", ask softly.

Kook can't believe that what he heard from Tae's mouth, was true, or his ears were ringing.

Tae: "Koo, are you there?".

Kook: "Is that even a question, I will definitely go on a date with you", says shyly.

Tae: "Ok be ready, I will come to pick you up at 7 o'clock".

Kook: "Ok baby".

Soon as the phone hangs up. Kook starts dancing in happiness.

Kook: "Today i will confess my love to him", bunny smile

Kook doesn't realised when it was 7 o'clock, he was looking at himself in the mirror when he heard a car horn and he quickly went out.

When he comes out he saw his Love who was looking so hot and handsome.
He keeps staring at him and think how can someone be so handsome. Tae stares are making him weak, but still he stands in front of him

Tae: "You are looking so beautiful koo, just like an angel". says kissing back of kook's hand.

Kook: You are also looking handsome love" says shyly and peck tae's lips

Tae: "Shall we go Koo?".

Kook: "Yes love".

Tae opens the door and Kook sits in the car. While driving, he keeps his hand on Kook's thigh. Kook just looks at his tae all the time.

After some time both reached their date location. It was a beautiful restaurant that was fully decorated with lights and flowers.

Kook: "Wow so beautiful".

Tae: *Just look at Kook whose Bambi eyes were shining like a diamond*.

After this, both of them sit down and start eating while talking. Both were drinking wine, when suddenly a romantic song plays.

Tae gives his hand to Kook and Kook holds his hand with his bunny smile. Then both start dancing, Tae's hands were on Kook's waist and Kook's hands were on Tae's shoulder. Both were lost in each other.

Kook then takes Tae's hand and leads him outside the restaurant. They both come to a quiet place where the whole sky was full of stars.

Tae: "So preety", he gazes at the stars with his boxy smile.

Kook: Looks at him with his whipped eyes, "Baby".

Tae: "Yes?".

Now both were standing facing each other.

Kook: "I want to tell you something", says holding tae's hands.

Tae: "Yes koo, say?".

Kook: "I love you baby", says caressing tae's cheeks.

"I love you so much that I can't even live without you. I have completely changed since you came into my Life".

"I was the one who didn't believe in love and thought it was a waste of time but now look at me I am madly in love with you. This heart only beats for you baby", keeps tae's hands on his heart which was beating so fast.

Tae: *Smile and softly kissed kook's forehead*

"I love you too Kim Jungkook. From the moment I saw you, I knew you were the one for me. I love you more every day. Every time I'm with you, my heart feels full, and I can't stop smiling. I want to spend the rest of my life with you".

Kook: *Crying in happiness*.

Tae softly wipes his tears. Both lovingly look at each other. Tae Softly smashed his lips on Kook's lips. Their lips moved together in sync. Tae pulled him closer by his waist and kook wrapped his arms around tae's neck.

Kook: "Thank you for coming into my life baby. You mean the world to me".

Tae: *Smile and kiss kook's forehead*.

After reaching home, Tae lifts kook in bridal style and kook holds him tightly. Both keeps looking at each other until both reach their room. He gently laid kook on the bed and hovered above him.

Kook: "Make me yours baby", caressing tae's cheeks.

Tae: "Are you sure na, we can also wait if you want" says softly.

Kook: "No love, i am ready, please
Make love with me", says shyly.

Tae: *Smiles and kisses his forehead*.

Tae gently presses his lips on kook lips and starts kissing him. Kook immediately kissed back. Kook wrapped his arms around tae's neck.

Tae gently nibbles kook's lips and then sticks out his tongue and starts tracing on kook's lower lips. Then he bites kook's lips who opens his mouth. Tae slid his tongue inside kook's mouth and starts moving his tongue inside his mouth in a circular pattern. Kook moans in the kiss.

Both are kissing each other hungrily.
After some time both pulls away to breathe properly.

Tae wets his lips and starts giving open mouth kisses on kook's neck. Kook moaned tae name and tilted his head to give him more access while threading his hair with his fingers.

Soon their clothes were shattered all around the room. Both were kissing each other roughly.

Tae slowly entered kook's tight hole, kook screamed in pain. Tae tries to distract him by kissing him and praising him "how good is he", which works.
He then slowly starts thrusting inside him and kook holds him tightly. Kook moaned in both pain and pleasure.
After kook was comfortable enough he started thrusting more deeply. Kook eyes roll back in pressure. He creates beautiful marks on tae's back in pleasure.

Kook: "Baby~~oh~~yes", his toes curl in pleasure.

Tae: "So good", groans.

The whole room is filled with moans, groans and skin slapping sound.

After some time Kook cum on his stomach while tae cum deep inside him at which kook closes his eyes.

After their love making, both were breathing heavily. Tae slowly pulled out from kook and laid beside him. Kook whines in emptiness. He pulls kook closer to him by his waist and pecks his lips.

Tae: "I love you, koo".

Kook: "I love you too, baby", smiles and hugs him tightly.

Tae cleaned both of them then both fell asleep hugging each other tightly .

.
.
.
💜