Chapter 5

Finally, the most awaited wedding day arrived. It was arranged in the most expensive hotel in the world. Everyone was really shocked by the arrangement. It's their first time witnessing this much grand wedding in their life.

Tae was standing with a soft smile at the altar waiting for his soon-to-be wife

Tae was standing with a soft smile at the altar waiting for his soon-to-be wife. Looking handsome and hot. Everyone was just looking at him.

Just then music starts playing indicating the arrival of bride. Tae looked up and saw his beautiful angel coming toward him with his blank face. Both keep staring at each other. Kook stood before his soon-to-be husband.

Priest: "Do you Kim taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your wife?".

Tae: "I do", says softly with his boxy smile.

Kook: *A small smile formed on his face*.

Priest: "Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your husband ?".

Kook: "I do" says softly for the first time in his life.

Priest: "You may kiss the bride".

After hearing kiss word Kook becomes nervous. Tae notice it, he softly held kook's waist pulling him closer to him. Both looks at each other. Then tae kissed kook forehead while kook closed his eyes feeling his husband touch for the first time.

After, dancing started. All the couples start dancing. Tae and kook watch them dancing. Just then a business partner comes towards them.

Business Partner: "You are the pride of this wedding today and you are not even dancing. Go and dance".

Tae: *Hopefully looks at kook*.

Kook: "Who are you? that you are telling us to dance", says coldly.

"Be a guest and get out of here", shout out.

Tae: *Looks like Kook doesn't want to dance with me*

*Look down sadly*.

Kook looks at Tae who was sadly looking down, his heart aches but ignores it.

After the dinner party, both go to the kook's mansion. The whole ride was silent. After some time, both reached and came out of the car.

Tae looks at the mansion and keeps looking at it. He had never seen such a mansion in his life. It was grand and beautiful.

Both entered together to begin their beautiful life

Kook was about to go upstairs when tae stop him.

Tae: "Jungkook, where should I stay?", says softly.

Kook: "Of course, In my room" says coldly and immediately goes to his room.

*Why am I allowing him to stay with me, what happened to me*.

The two then go to kook's room.

Kook: "I am going to freshen up, you can go anywhere to freshen up", says coldly and left

Tae goes to the guest room to freshen up.

Kook came out wearing his black night dress. He sat on the bedroom and started doing his office work.

Tae entered the room wearing a black sweat pants and white t-shirt. He saw kook sitting on the bed, he also sat beside him.

Tae: "Jungkook, let's sleep you must be tired", says softly.

Kook: "Hmm, you go to sleep, I will sleep after a while", says without looking at tae.

Tae then keeps looking at kook who is working which kook notices.

Kook: "What"?, ask irritated.

Tae: "Let's sleep you have done a lot of work", says innocently.

Kook: "But......

Tae: "Please",says showing his puppy eyes.

Kook: "Ok", says softly.

Tae: "Yess", shout like a child.

Kook: *slowly chuckle*.

After some time, both slept on their respective sides.

.
.
.
💜