Chapter 32

Kook was getting ready to go outside as his Tae wanted to go to amusement park. He was going to spend the whole day with Tae, due to which his smile was not stopping even for a second.

He came downstairs and saw tae waiting for him. He walked towards him and tae looked at him up and down while totally checking him out which makes kook blushed.

Tae: "My cute baby is looking so beautiful", says with a whipped smile.

Kook blushed and tae pulled him towards himself by his waist and smashed his lips on Kook's lips who kissed him back.

After that both make their way inside the car. They soon reached their destination.

Tae looks around with his boxy smile while kook was gazing at him a big bunny smile adorning on his beautiful face.

Tae: "Yay, I am so excited sweetheart. Let's go and enjoy", says excitedly.

Tae dragged kook who let him dragged him while chuckling at his hubby cuteness.

They both enjoyed many rides. In every rides tae was laughing like a baby while tightly clutching kook's hand who was just admiring his cute bear.

After enjoying their rides, both ate some snacks and ice cream as both were hungry.

Then both went to games zone. Both played different games. Now tae was trying to get a plushie for kook.

He was about to get him a bunny plushie as he thought kook will surely love it as he was himself a bunny.

Kook: "No baby, I want a tiger plushie not a bunny one", says cutely with a pout.

Tae nodes with a smile and then he understands why his bunny wants tiger plushie.

Tae won a tiger plushie for kook who happily hugged him. Tae softly chuckled and kissed his forehead.

It was almost evening and sun was setting down. Both were now at the Ferris wheel. Tae looks at kook who was enjoying the view of the whole city.

He pulled kook towards himself and made him sit on his lap who gets startled. He looks at tae with his red cheeks who softly smiles at his blushing bunny.

Kook gets lost in tae's beautiful eyes. He softly caressed tae's cheeks.

Kook: "I love you baby, I love you so much. You are the best thing that happened in my life. You are my everything love. I never thought I would fall for someone so hard", says with little teary eyes and a smile.

Tae: "I love you more, sweetheart", says softly while looking at kook's teary eyes.

Tae licks kook's tears who just closed his eyes while tightly clutching tae's shirt.

Tae slowly pulled away and both lovingly looks at each other. Kook smashed his lips on tae's lips who immediately respond back. The kiss was full of love. Both were pouring their love in the kiss and telling each other how much they love each other through the kiss.

Tae's hands were on Kook's waist pulling him more closer while kook hands were grabbing tae's shirt collar. Both felt complete by each other's embrace.

After spending more time together. Couple reached their mansion. While going inside their room both were hungrily kissing each other. Kook legs were wrapped around tae's waist while tae was tightly holding him by his ass.

Tae laid kook on the bed. Both throw each other clothes all around the room without breaking the kiss. This eventually leads them making love whole night without any break. They never get enough of each other, both love to feel each other body to body.

Kook was loudly moaning in pleasure feeling tae deep inside him. He was creating beautiful marks on tae's back showing how much pleasure he was getting. Tae was pounding so fastly inside kook's hole that their bed began to tremble with every thrust making loud sounds.

Tae didn't leave kook even for a second. He makes love with him the whole night without a pause. He makes love with him in every corner of room.

______________________________________________________

Hello dear readers,
Thankyou so much for 110 k reads and 4.7 k likes.
I love you all🥰💜
.