Chapter 33

In the morning, tae was the first one to wake up. His eyes fell on his bunny who was soundly sleeping while snuggling on his chest.

He softly pecked his forehead and caressed his hair. After some time, kook stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes.

He looks up at his hubby who was lovingly looking at him while caressing his hair. He was feeling a bit dizzy but shrugged it off. He smiles at tae and pecked his lips.

Tae: "Good morning, Sweetheart", deep husky voice.

Kook: "Good morning, baby".

Tae: "Did you sleep well, my darling?", stroking kook's hair.

Kook: "Hmm", hugging tae tightly.

Both were just hugging each other enjoying each other warmth. Suddenly kook feels nausea, he immediately pulls away from tae and hurriedly rushed to the bathroom leaving a worried tae who quickly follows him.

Kook vomited inside the sink while tae held his hair behind and gently patted his back.

After kook was done tae helped him washing his mouth. Tae softly cupped kook's cheeks who tiredly looked at him.

Tae: "What happened sweetheart?. Are you Ok, na?. Let's go to the hospital", says worriedly.

Kook: "No need love. I think I must have ate something wrong. Don't worry", he says softly with a smile.

Tae: "But--, kook shush him by putting his finger on tae's lips.

Kook: "I am ok, my baby".

Tae slowly nods and kook pecks his cheeks.

TIME SKIP

Whole day in the office kook was feeling dizzy and vomiting sensation. He has vomited so many times. He was getting so much tired with all this.

He was terribly missing his tae. He always misses him a lot but today he didn't know why he was missing him even more. He just wants to hide in his tae's embrace.

At night, kook finally reached the mansion and his eyes directly fell on tae who was sitting on the couch. Upon seeing his tae, automatically a smile formed on his face. He finally feel peace.

Tae looks up and saw kook who was already looking at him with a smile. He also smiles back at him.

Kook slowly walk towards him but suddenly he feel dizzy. He was about to fall but tae securely held his waist preventing him from falling.

Tae: "Wake up, sweetheart", says worriedly while taping kook's cheeks but he got no response.

He quickly carried him in bridal style and drived towards hospital.

After reaching the hospital, doctor immediately takes kook inside the room for checkup.

Tae sat down on the chair impatiently waiting for doctor to come out. He didn't know what happened to his kook, why he suddenly fainted. He should have take kook to the doctor in the morning. He was scolding himself for being careless.

Suddenly the doctor come out with a smile. He immediately goes towards him.

Tae: "What happened to my wife doctor. Why he fainted suddenly?.

Doctor smiles at him and patted his shoulder.

Doctor: "Calm down. He is fine. Congratulations your wife is 2 weeks pregnant".

Tae signed in relief but then he remembered what doctor just said.

Tae: "What?. He is p-regnant. I am gonna be a f-father". says softly with his teary eyes.

The doctor softly nodes with a smile and leaves.

Tae slowly went inside the room and saw kook who was soundly sleeping. He takes seat beside kook.

His eyes fell on Kook's belly. Tears of happiness starts flowing from his eyes.
He gently caressed his belly and gives few pecks on it.

Tae: "Hii baby. I am your father. Come fast, I can't wait to hold you", sobbing softly.

After few minutes, kook slowly opened his eyes and found he was in the hospital. He looks at his side and saw tae who was lovingly looking at him.

Kook: "Baby, why I am here", says slowly.

Tae hugged him and softly kissed his forehead. He cupped kook's face.

Tae: "Congratulations sweetheart, you are pregnant", says softly and caresses kook's belly.

Kook looked at him with his wide eyes. His eyes got teary. He caressed his belly.

Kook: "I am pregnant", he cried and tae nods with a soft smile.

Kook hugged tae in happiness and cried on tae's chest who softly pats his back.

Kook: "We are gonna be parents baby. I am gonna be a mother and you are gonna be a father", Chuckling softly.

Both breaks the hug and tae softly kissed kook's belly who lovingly looks at him.

Tae: "Thankyou so much sweetheart for making me the most happiest person in the world", pulling kook for a passionate kiss.

.
.
.
💜