Chapter 30

Kook was sitting on the chair waiting for the doctor to come out. He did not stop crying even for a minute, he was constantly praying that nothing should happen to his tae.

Suddenly the doctor came out and kook immediately runs towards him.

Kook: "D--octor, how is m--y husband", ask with his teary eyes.

Doctor: "Mrs. Kim, he lost lot of blood and his condition is very critical. So we are not sure we can sav----

Before he could complete his words kook harshly grabbed his collar.

Kook: "Shut up, you have to save him at any cost. It's your duty to save my husband and if something happens to him, I will not spare you", says loudly which makes doctor nodes feeling scared.

After doctor left kook fall on his knees and starts crying loudly. He can't bear losing his tae. He will become insane. He was feeling too weak without his tae. He just wants to hide in his tae arms.

 He just wants to hide in his tae arms

Suddenly his eyes turned dark. His jaw is clenched and his veins popped out in anger. He was looking like a devil who will kill anyone who comes in front of him. He make a call.

Kook: "You know what you have to do", says darkly.

??: "Yes sir".

Kook: "Let me know when it's done".

After getting a response kook cuts the call.

TIME SKIP

Kook was sitting on the chair waiting for the doctor to come out with happy news when he heard notification sound on his phone.

He smirked when he saw the picture that was sent by that person.

It was pictures of his so-called mom, dad and sister who were tied on the chair unconscious. Their whole body was covered with their blood. They were tortured so much that no one could even recognise them. They were half dead.

Kook: "Now suffer bitches", smirk.

It's been 2 hours and still kook got no answer. He was silently crying.

Kook: "Please God save my baby, please I beg you", joining his hands while crying hard.

After 2 hours doctor finally come out and kook immediately ran to him. He hopefully looks at him and doctor gives him a small smile.

Doctor: "It's a miracle, your husband survived. We didn't expect this but your prayers paid off", saying this he left.

Kook signed in relief. Tears of happiness start flowing from his eyes.

With slow steps he went inside the room. His whole body shake looking at his tae. His body was wrapped in bandages. He was looking so weak.

He looks at him with his teary eyes he can't bear any scratch on his hubby. With trembling hands he caressed tae's cheeks.

Kook: "Hubby, please wake up na. Look your sweetheart is missing you. Please wake up, you don't like tears in my eyes right, please wake up. I beg you love", crying hard while holding tae's hand.

While kook was crying, he suddenly felt tae's clutched his hand. He quickly looks up and see his tae who was already looking at him.

Tae: "Sweetheart", whispered slowly.

Hearing his favourite voice kook couldn't control himself and hugs tae carefully while silently crying. Tae softly pats his back and kisses his head.

Tae: "Shh, my sweetheart look your hubby is totally fine", says softly.

Kook slowly pulled away and peck tae's entire face muttering I love you. Tae softly chuckled and replied I love you more.

Tae: "How much have you cried, hmm?", says concerned and kisses kook's eyes whose eyes automatically closed.

Kook didn't say anything just snuggled more closer to him as his life depended. He desperately kissed tae like he hadn't kissed him for years. Tears were flowing from his tears like a waterfall. He was so scared. After some time both breaks the kiss.

Tae pulled him and make him lay on the bed. Both snuggled close to each other. Kook's head was on tae's chest listening his heartbeat which make him feel peace. He pecked his chest from time to time. Both were enjoying each other's warmth not letting each other go.

After a few days, tae got discharged from the hospital. All the time kook stays with him despite tae's protest. He didn't leave his side even for a moment.

Tae didn't want kook to leave his work but kook's one stern glare is enough to make him quiet. Kook takes care of him like a baby, he was doing his every work, feeding him, bathing him, etc. He didn't let tae do any work. Tae was slowly recovering with kook's love and care.

About kook's family, kook first beat them to the death until they were half death. Kook was about to kill them but then he thought why not torture them everyday.

That's how their torture starts. All the time kook's hired goons tortured them very badly. Every minute, they were just praying for their death. For them death is much better than this painful life.

Everyday they were regretting messing with kook who can destroy the whole world for his tae. One more thing they accepted that taekook are made for each other and no one can separate them.

Kook also fired all the staff of the mansion as what is their need when they cannot take care of his husband.

.
.
.
💜