Chapter 24

Kook goes to his room and sees his hubby sleeping peacefully with a cute pout. He admires his cute hubby and thinks how can someone look so handsome while sleeping.

Kook: "Adorable", whispered lovingly.

He hovered above him and kissed his forehead, unknowingly tae smiles in his sleep. Kook softly chuckled, then his eyes fell on tae glossy lips. He leaned and started kissing him.

After kissing his tae for some time he pulls away and notices tae is still sleeping. He looks at tae's neck which has no marks. He went towards his neck, and started giving wet kisses there. He smirks when he felt tae's grabs his waist.

Tae: "Mmm Sweetheart", moans and tilts his head to give more access.

After giving him some hickeys, Kook slowly pulls away his neck and sensually starts unbuttoning tae's shirts while maintaining eye contact with tae. He threw the shirt around the room and looks at tae with his seducing eyes.

He roamed his hands all around tae's manly chest. Tae intensely looks at him while gripping his waist tightly. Kook leaned and started marking his husband earning a moan from his husband in pleasure. He give some kisses till Tae's V-line to his clothed member.

Tae flips their position and hovered above jungkook and softly kissed his forehead. Both lovingly smiles at each other.

Tae leans and lock their lips together. The kiss was rough. Kook moaned into the kiss when tae harshly bite his lower lips. Taking the chance tae slide his tongue and starts exploring kook's mouth. Kook roamed his hands on tae's naked back, pulling him more closer. After some time both breaks the kiss.

Tae removed kook's t-shirt and starts pressing butterfly kisses on his neck till his collarbone. Kook moans and arc his back, threading tae's hair with his fingers.

He rubs kook's nipples and then starts licking and sucking kook's right nipple and with his fingers, he squeezes and caresses his other one. Kook moans loudly and pushes his chest more towards tae. Tae then starts giving his equal attention to other nipple.

He went down and nuzzled his nose inside kook' bellybottom and groaned deeply which makes kook whimper. He softly starts kissing kook's belly, he then inserts his tongue as deep as possible inside kook belly's bottom and starts sucking aggressively. He was sucking as he was drinking juice from straw. Kook toes curl in pressure feeling his tae touches.

Tae removed kook's shorts and boxer, He gently start kissing kook's toes, kook smiles at that. He then started giving open mouth kisses on his thick thighs. He lays wet kisses on kook's inner thigh which makes kook, a moaning mess.

He spreads kook's legs widely and sees his pink hole cleaning on nothing. Kook moans feeling his husband's intense gaze. Tae kissed kook's hole and insert his tongue inside and starts eating him out making slurping noises.

Kook: "Oh love", moans while pulling Tae more closer to his heat.

After a few minutes, kook cums and tae licks all his cum while groaning at his sweet taste. Kook starts to feel more aroused seeing his husband's sinful action.

Tae got up and looks at kook who was breathing heavily, his face was covered with sweat, his lips are red and swollen, cheeks are red, his chest was going up and down. He softly kissed his forehead and kook smiles.

He then takes lube from the drawer and starts fingering kook in and out, Kook was just moaning clutching the bedsheet tightly. After kook was stretched enough, he removed his boxer and kook kept looking at his big member. Tae about to take the Condom but kook stopped him.

Kook: "No Baby, wants to feel you fully".

Tae softly nodes and pour lube on his length. He entered inside kook's hole, holding his waist tightly. Kook moaned feeling tae inside him. Tae groans feeling tightness around his member. He then starts thrusting inside him and kook holds him tightly.

After a few minutes, Tae pulled out his member and violently slipped inside kook, causing kook to moaned out loudly while holding him tightly. Tae starts thrusting fastly and kook scratch tae's back in pleasure.

Tae: "Fuck so tight", he groans throwing his head back in pleasure.

Kook: "Ba..by... f..ast..er", moans when tae hits his sweet spot, causing him to rolls his eyes back, feeling so much pleasure.

Tae started to thrust more deeply hitting kook's sweet spot, making his toes curl in pleasure. Kook could feel, bulge on his stomach which makes him moan in satisfaction.

After few minutes kook cum on his stomach while moaning tae's name. Tae increased his speed, gripping kook's waist and kook holds him tightly against his chest. After a few thrust tae cum inside kook while sucking kook's nipples who moaned feeling tae's semen deep inside him.

Both were breathing heavily after their hot love session. Kook kissed tae's entire face. Tae keeps his head on Kook's chest listening, kook's heartbeat.

After some times tae tries to pulls away but kook whines and holds him more tightly. Tae softly chuckled and kissed kook's forehead who in return kissed his nose.

Tae: "I love you sweetheart", whispered lovingly.

Kook: "I Love you more baby", peck tae's lips.

Tae keeps his head on Kook's chest, hugging him tightly and kook caressed tae's hair. Both drifts off to dreamland, holding each other tightly with a sweet smile on their face.

.
.
.
💜