Chapter 35

At night, kook was reading a book while tae was softly caressing kook's baby bump with closed eyes. Tae was not sleeping he had only closed his eyes.

It was peaceful night when kook suddenly felt wetness between his thigh. It took him minutes to understand what happened. His eyes widened when he knew his water broke.

Kook: "Baby", shout out loudly.

Tae immediately opened his eyes and looked at kook who was holding his stomach while crying in pain.

Tae: "What happened, sweetheart?.

Kook: "Baby, My water broke", cried out loud.

Tae immediately carried kook towards the car who tightly holds tae while screaming loudly.

Kook: "Aahhh", he screamed loudly when he felt so much pain in his lower region.

Tae tries to calm kook who was only crying in pain. Unknowingly tears starts flowing from his eyes seeing his bunny in pain.

Soon they reached hospital and doctor takes kook to labour room with tae who didn't leave kook's hand even for a second.

Doctor: "Mrs. Kim push harder".

Kook tightly held tae's hand and squeezed their interlocked hands with every push.

Tae was continuously whispering sweet nothing things to kook and encouraging him how strong he is. He kissed kook's forehead.

Doctor: "Mrs Kim, just last push".

Tae: "Sweetheart just last push. You can do it. You are my strong baby na", caressing kook's hair.

Kook weakly smile and push harder. Soon they heard loud cry of baby. Tae smiles with his teary eyes.

Doctor: "Congratulations, It's a boy".

Tae: "Thankyou so much sweetheart. I love you so much" whispered lovingly and kissed kook's forehead who weakly muttered love you too.

The nurse cleaned the baby and gave it to kook who laid his baby on his chest. Tae fondly looks at his small family.

Kook looks at his hubby who was fondly looking at him. He smiles at him.

Kook: "Baby, hold him".

Tae carefully holds baby in his arms and immediately coes at him. He was carbon copy of him and kook. He softly kissed baby's forehead who smiles in his sleep.

Tae: "My baby", boxy smile.

Kook was admiring his hubby who was talking to baby in his baby voice like he will hear it in his sleep. He softly chuckled at his silly bear.

Kook: "Baby".

Tae: "Yes sweetheart?", caressing baby's soft cheeks.

Kook: "What you are gonna name our baby", smiles at his hubby.

Tae: "Haneul , Kim Haneul", kissed his baby's forehead.

Kook softly smiles at the name it's means Heaven.
____

Six years later

Six years passed but nothing changed. Taekook's love was same as before but each day they fall harder for each other. They are each other's strength. They couldn't live without each other even for a second. They are example of magnetic couple who always stick to each other.

Tae also become the CEO. Now, both of them work together in their company.

Whenever they get the chance they make love as they were always horny for each other.

Cold Ceo (Taekook)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें