Chapter 18

After reaching home, Kook gets out of the car and slams the car's door harshly.

When Tae goes to the room, he hears the sound of water running in the bathroom. So he also goes to the guest room to freshen up.

After some time, tae entered the room and saw that Kook was not in the room.
Then he sees that the balcony door is open, so he goes there.

Tae looks at kook who was standing back facing him. He also stands beside him.

Tae: "Koo", says softly.

Kook ignores him and goes inside the room making tae pout.

Tae comes in and sees kook who was pretending to sleep. He hugs him from behind and puts his face on his neck.

Tae: "Koo, talk to me", whining.

Kook: "Let me sleep tae", says coldly.

Tae: "Are you angry with me?".

Kook: "No".

Tae: "Then why are you not talking to me", whispered in kook's ear and kisses there.

Kook: *Shivered*.

"Tae, I'm tired let me sleep, and you also sleep".

Tae: "No, until you don't talk to me, I will not sleep".

Kook: "Ok".

Tae: "Ok?", shocked.

Kook: "Hmm", trying to hold his smile.

Tae then lays down beside kook. He turns back and looks at his tae.

Kook: "Bubba", says gently.

Tae huffed and pout and kook chuckled.
He lays his head on tae's chest.

Kook: "Bubba, I'm not angry with you", says kissing Tae's cheeks.

"I was angry with that bitch, how dare she come near you", says angrily.

Tae: *Silent*

Kook: "Yaa, say something", kissing Tae's chest.

Tae: "I didn't know she would come to me. I was just wondering when the cake would be cut and I would get some to eat", says innocently.

Kook: "My baby", Chuckle and kisses Tae's cheeks.

Tae: "Only Yours", kisses kook's cute nose.

Kook: *Bunny smile*.

Kook then looks at Tae's pink lips and smashed his lips on tae's lips. Tae also kissed back. The kiss was a little messy as it's their first kiss. Tae holds kook's waist and pulls him closer. Kook puts his hands on tae's chest. It was a soft kiss without tongue involvement. After some time both break the kiss and looks at each other.

Kook blushed and Tae softly kisses kook's forehead who closes his eyes.

Kook: 'He knows, he loves his tae'.

After a while, both fell asleep in each other's arms.
.
.
.
💜