Chapter 2

Jungkook is sitting on the sofa doing his office work when his family comes to him and says.

Mrs Jeon : "We've found a boy for you".

Kook : "For What?, ask coldly.

Mr. Jeon : "For your marriage"

Kook : "You think I'll listen to you?".

Mrs Jeon: "We know you won't listen, but we want you to settle down. That's why we are keeping this photo here on the table and you can give your answer tomorrow".

Kook: "I will not marry anyone" shouts out.

When his family leaves, his eyes go to the envelope on the table. When he takes out the photo from the envelope, he only says one thing.

Kook: "So handsome".

Jungkook keeps looking at the photo with an unknown emotion, he sees the most handsome man in the world, his beautiful black eyes, his pink glossy lips, his soft cheeks, his fluffy hair. Everything made him look like an anime. Kook then sees the name below the photo "Kim Taehyung".

Kook doesn't seem to realise that he's been looking at the photo for an hour

Kook doesn't seem to realise that he's been looking at the photo for an hour. After some time he realised what he was doing.

Then he looks around to see if someone saw him or not and then he goes to his room with the photo.

Kook looks at the photo for a while, carefully puts the photo in the drawer, then falls asleep with Kim Taehyung's thoughts.

When the kook wakes up in the morning, he first sees the photo and then goes to freshen up.

He gets ready and comes downstairs, sits at the dining table where his family was already sitting.

Mrs Jeon : "So what do you think, are you ready for marriage"?.

Kook : *remains silent*

Mrs Jeon : "Ok then we will get that boy married to your sister because you are not ready".

Kook looks at his family as soon as he hears this.

Kook : "I am ready", says coldly.

Then kook goes to his office and his family smirks.

Mrs Jeon : "Our plan was successful".

It was the plan of kook's family that they would get kook married to Tae who is a middle class boy. His parents died in his childhood. They knew that he would obey them, Because they helped Tae when Tae needed money.
They thought that if Kook gets married, he will get busy in his life, and they will take all his property in their name.

Little did they know that will never happen, but a beautiful story will start because of them.

.
.
.
Do like and comment.
Take care💜