Chapter 11

Kook was sitting in the cafe with a business partner.

Both were discussing the deal. Kook also liked this deal, he was thinking that if he gets this deal, then his company will get a lot of profit.

Jack: "Mr. Jeon you want to say something?".

Kook: "Hmm, I like the deal. I would like to collaborate with your company", says coldly.

Jack: "Thankyou so much, let me order something for celebration".

Kook: "No need, I must go", says coldly.

Jack: "No Mr. Jeon, please wait for a while I really want to celebrate", says pleading.

Kook nods with a blank face. Jack was about to call the waiter, when he noticed a waiter who was doing some work. He keeps staring at him.

Jack: 'So hot'.

"Waiter", says looking in that hot waiter direction.

Waiter: "Yes sir".

Jack: "Not you, call him", says pointing at that waiter who was working.

Waiter: *Bows and leaves*.

Kook: "Why are you calling that other waiter"?, ask rudely.

Jack: "If you had seen that waiter, you would have called him too. He is so hot and handsome".

Kook: *Rolls his eyes*.

Think in his mind "For me only my tae is handsome and hot".

While Jack was waiting for that waiter, Kook was thinking about his Tae.

Tae: "Yes sir, you called me"?.

Kook: *I looked up as soon as I heard that voice and I saw my tae who was already looking at me.*

Tae: "Koo", says slowly.

Jack clears his throat when he sees that both were only looking at each other.

Tae: "Yes sir, do you want something".

Jack: "You", says blushing.

Kook clenched his fist under the table.

Tae: "Huh", confused.

Jack: "You are very handsome, so can you give me your number", ask blushing.

Kook: *Glares at jack*

Tae: "Sorry sir but I can't give you my number", says politely.

Jack: "Ok let's go on a date".

Kook: "This bastard", muttered angrily.

Tae: "No sir i can't go with you", says irritated.

Jack: "Ok, then just sleep with me, I will give you a lot of money in return. Looking at you, it seems like you will be very wild in bed", says with lust in his eyes.

Tae is about to say something but then kook does something that makes him completely shocked.

.
.
.
💜