Chapter 26

Kook was in his office doing his work while looking at tae's frame from time to time.

No matter how much time they spend together, it was always less for kook as he was totally addicted to his tae. He just wants to spend time with his tae, cuddling with each other, making love and many things.

Tae was like a blessing in his life who gave him reasons to live. Before marrying tae he was just a robot who works all day without any break. But his tae's love totally changed him.

Only then he hears the sound of a notification on his phone, when he sees it, a sweet smile formed on his face.

[My Life🥺❤️🌏]: Hey, sweetheart let's have lunch together at 2 o'clock?

Kook: Sure baby🥰

With a smile kook starts to do his work with the thought of spending time with his tae. Then he heard a knock on the door.

Kook: "Come in", says coldly.

The secretary comes and greets kook who just nodes.

Secretary: "Sir, actually the international clients who were supposed to come yesterday have come today only".

Kook: "So"?, ask raising his eyebrows.

Secretary: "Sir they are saying to keep the meeting today itself".

Kook: "Hmm, At what time"?

Secretary: "Sir, 2 o'clock".

Kook: "What"?, yelled.

Secretary: "Yes sir", confused.

Kook looked at the secretary who was waiting for his answer. He immediately replied to him without thinking anything.

Kook: "OK cancel the deal, meeting cannot be held today", says looking at tae's frame.

Secretary gets shocked as kook never in his life cancels any deal which may give profit to his company. Money is the most important thing in his life.

Secretary: "But sir, this deal is very important for our company, don't cancel it like this", he tries to persuade kook.

Kook: "I don't want to hear anything you can go", says rudely.

Secretary: "But sir----

Kook: "I said get out and cancel the deal right now", shout loudly.

Secretary flinched hard and immediately left after bowing.

Kook: "There's nothing more important to me than my tae, not even that stupid deal", whispered softly.

After a while, Kook arrives at the restaurant where tae was already waiting for him outside the restaurant.

Kook immediately goes towards tae and starts kissing him who gets shocked and pulled away from the kiss making kook whine.

Tae: "Sweetheart, what are you doing we are in a public place".

Kook: "So what, you are my husband. I can kiss you anywhere, I don't need anyone's permission", says pecking tae's lips.

Tae: "Pervert bunny", muttered slowly.

Kook then kissed tae who slowly kissed him back like an obedient hubby he is. One more thing he knows is that he can't win against kook so it is better to obey kook.

Now both kook and tae were sitting inside the restaurant waiting for their order after kook kissed tae like a hungry bunny. Many were giving them looks but kook cares? No all he cares about was kissing his tae.

Both starts eating while talking with each other. Mostly dishes were tae's favourite as kook was the one who ordered them for his hubby.

When suddenly tae eats something which makes him cough vigorously, tears start to flow from his eyes, his lips turned red, his throat was burning so much.

Kook immediately stands up from his seat and goes towards his tae feeling concerned.

Kook: "What happened baby", ask worried while caressing tae's back.

Tae: "Spicy", whispered slowly with his little teary eyes.

Kook heart heart aches seeing tears in his tae's eyes. He can't bear any tears in
his eyes.

Within a second he smashed his lips on tae's who just closed his eyes. Kook started kissing him softly. Kook bites tae
who parted his lips, then he entered his tongue inside tae's mouth and started sucking tae's tongue to ease the pain.

After a few minutes, kook slowly back away and softly kissed tae's forehead.
Then kook makes him eat honey while stroking tae's hair.

Kook: "Are you ok, now baby?", ask softly.

Tae: "Hmm, sweetheart I am ok", small smile.

Suddenly kook face turned serious. Tae can guess that no one will save the chef from kook who was looking like a double bunny now.

Kook: "Who the hell made this dish", shout loudly.

Everyone flinched hard except tae. They start to shivered in fear as they know that how much dangerous kook was when it comes to his husband.

Only then the manager and chef comes there feeling scared. After seeing the chef, kook's eyes turned red in anger. Without thinking twice kook punched the chef hard. He was about to punch him again but tae stop him.

Tae: "Sweetheart let's go from here", says softly.

Kook: "Ok you go first, I will come after sometime".

Tae: "But----

Kook: "Baby,", sternly.

Tae slowly nodes and walk away. Kook looks glares at the chef who was shivering in fear as he know that kook will definitely kill him today.

Kook: "Throw this shit out", says coldly looking at the manager.

Chef: "No sir, please I am sorry----

Kook takes a deep breath and then he started punching him, when he remembers tears in his tae's eyes.

Everyone was just looking at the chef in sympathy. After some time kook stopped punching him, he looked at the chef who was laying on the floor with his bruised and bloody face.

Kook: "Throw this bastard out, right now", shout loudly at manager who immediately nodes.

"And one more thing, You know I could have destroyed this restaurant right now but I am not doing this because it is my husband's favorite restaurant. So this is your last warning If this mistake happens again, your restaurant will not be seen anywhere", says dangerously.

Manager: "Y--es, sir", sluttered in fear.

With that kook left the scene without looking back, as he knows his baby must be worried about him.

.
.
.
💜