Chapter 29

Tae was cooking breakfast when he felt pair of soft hands around his waist. He softly smiled Knowing it's his bunny.

Tae: "Good morning sweetheart", says softly.

Kook: "Good morning bubba", says while pecking tae's back.

Tae smiled and took a strawberry towards kook's mouth who ate it from his hands while still hugging him. Tae chuckled and kissed kook's forehead.

Tae: "Go and take a sit, I will come with our breakfast", says while continued making pancake.

Kook whines and mutters a small no with a huge pout on his lips and hugs tae more tightly. Tae softly laughs and lets his bunny hug him.

After making pancakes both goes towards the dining table where kook's family was already eating there breakfast.

Tae places the breakfast on the table and sit on the chair. He then looks at kook who was standing infront of him.

Tae: "Sit", says smiling.

Instead of sitting on the chair kook sits on tae's lap who widened his eyes at kook bold act.

He felt kook's family was glaring at him.
He looked at kook who was innocently looking at him.

Kook: "Feed me", says lovingly and pecks tae's lips.

Tae cutely blinked his eyes and kook cooes at him. He softly bites Tae's cute nose. Tae shows his boxy smile and started feeding kook who feeds him back.

Both were totally ignoring kook's family who was glaring at tae and planning something evil in their mind.

After eating, both shared a passionate kiss and kook went to his company.

After binding goodbye to kook, tae was going upstairs to get his things. After climbing on the last stairs, at the same time Mrs Jeon hurriedly came towards him causing them to bump with each other.

Before tae could balance himself Mrs Jeon harshly pushed him backward. Tae fall on the stairs and rolled back before anyone could understand tae was laying on the floor with his own blood. He was bleeding uncontrollably.

No one was doing anything just watching tae laying on the floor but then everyone flinched when they heard scream. They looked up and saw kook who was froze at his spot.

Kook was going to his company but he didn't feel good. He felt something bad was going to happen. So he told the driver to go back home.

When he walks in, his heart breaks into thousand pieces, tears start flowing from his eyes. He feels like someone was stabing his heart again and again. He never thought that this day would come in his life.

He saw his life, his world, his everything lying on the floor with his own blood. He screamed loudly.

Kook: "Tae".

He runs towards tae and placed his head on his laps. He taps tae's cheeks.

Kook: "Love wake up na, please don't scare me like that, please talk to your bunny", his tears were flowing continuously.

"Someone fucking call the ambulance, dammit", scream loudly.

All stood like statues they were shocked that a person like kook who never cries in his life was crying for someone.

Kook hugs tae close to his heart. He took tae's unconscious body in bridal style and rushed towards his car.

He fastly drive towards the hospital. He was continuously crying while holding tae's hand tightly. He was thinking how happy they both were in the morning and now his tae was laying unconscious.

After reaching the hospital he shouts for the doctor who immediately takes tae inside the emergency room for operation.

On the other hand, kook's family was celebrating thinking that tae will surely die as he lost so much blood and after his death kook will become a lifeless body without any reason to live.

Taking the opportunity they will take all the property in their name and at last they will send kook to mental asylum.

But little did they know they are living in delusion and they are gonna regret very soon.

.
.
.
💜