Chapter 34

Both kook and tae was sitting in the living room. Tae was softly massaging kook's swollen feet who was busy glaring at television which was taking his hubby's attention.

Kook was now almost five months pregnant. He looks more cute and fluffy with his big belly.

In all these months kook didn't have that much mood swings as tae takes care of him like a precious baby. Even without telling tae what he wants, tae used to bring him that thing which makes kook fall for his hubby even more.

The only mood swings he always had was getting needy for his hottie. He always shows puppy eyes to tae who was so whipped that he can't deny his bunny. At last he softly makes love with kook.

Tae looks at kook who was glaring at television like he will kill it with his eyes. He softly chuckled, he can't believe his small bunny can get jealous of an non-existence thing.

Tae: "Adorable", slowly muttered.

He carefully takes kook in his laps who cutely looks at him with his chubby cheeks.

Tae: "You will kill him", says pecking kook's both cheeks.

Kook: "Huh?", confused.

Tae: "You will kill the telivision with your glares", softly chuckled.

Kook looks down nervously as he got caught by his bear. Tae softly smile and helds kook's chin.

Tae: "My cute baby", whispered lovingly and pecks kook's lips.

Now both were in the park. The doctor suggested kook that walks was good for his and baby's health. Tae helps him in walking by securely holding his waist and baby bump

After some time both sat down on the bench. Tae softly pecks Kook's cheeks and his baby bump then his eyes fell on the ice cream shop.

Tae: "Sweetheart, do you want icecream", softly asked while caressing kook's baby bump.

Kook: "Yes I want a strawberry icecream", says licking his lips.

Tae nodes while chuckling at his bunny cuteness. He went to buy ice-cream.

After some time, tae came back with their ice-creams. He gives icecream to kook who messily started eating.

After eating, kook looks at tae who softly chuckled at his bunny.

Ice cream was spread on the sides of kook's lips. It seemed like kook had not eaten the ice cream but his face had.

Tae: "Such a messy eater", says cutely.

He wipes kook's face with tissue paper who was cutely scrunching his nose. After that, tae peck kook's nose at which kook shows his bunny smile while giggling.

 After that, tae peck kook's nose at which kook shows his bunny smile while giggling

Kook was sitting on the bed wearing his night dress while caressing his bump. When tae came and sat beside him and kissed his forehead. Kook smiles at him.

Tae lifted up kook's t-shirt and softly puts his hands on it. He leaned and give pecks on it. Kook was storking his hubby's hair.

Tae: "Hii my baby, How are you?. You are not troubling mumma right?. Come fast, Dada can't wait to see you", kissed kook's bump.

Kook fondly looks at his hubby. Suddenly he gasped making tae looks at him in concern.

Tae: "Sweetheart, are you Ok?.

Kook: "Little one kicked, baby", smiling while caressing his bump.

Tae looks at him with his wide eyes and kook smile at him. He holds tae's hand and placed it on his bump.

Tae: "My baby", he felt kick making him giggle in happiness.

Tae again calls My Baby and the baby again kick. He showered kook's bump with kisses who fondly looked at his cute hubby.

Kook: "Looks like little one likes when you call him/her My Baby", pout.

Tae chuckled at his pouty baby and kissed kook softly who hungrily started kissing him back.

After some time, tae slowly pulls away making kook whine. He wrapped his arms around tae's neck and again started kissing him who let his bunny do whatever he want while protectively holding his waist.

Kook: "Baby, I want you", says after pulling away from the kiss.

Tae: "But--

Kook: "No but, I want you inside me right now", says in his seducing voice while tracing tae's member with his fingers.

Tae groans looking at his sexy bunny. Kook started to remove his clothes while maintaining eye contact with tae who was looking at him with lust and love.

After removing his clothes kook laid down on the bed and spread his legs widely showing his pink hole to his husband.

Kook: "Come hubby", seducing voice while biting his lips.

Tae removed his clothes and hovered above kook who started kissing him.

Tae starts fingering kook who was just moaning in pleasure. After a few minutes kook cums on tae's fingers who licks his fingers while intensely looking at kook who starts to feel more aroused looking at his hot hubby.

Tae apply lube on his member and slowly entered inside kook who loudly moans feeling his husband fully inside him.

Tae starts to thrust in and out in kook's hole who wrapped his legs around tae's waist while only chanting tae's name.

Kook moaned loudly when he felt he was about to cum. After a few thrusts, kook cummed too hard that his and tae's chest become sticky with his white liquid.

After some time, tae too cum filling kook hole with his semen. Kook moaned filling tae cum going inside him. After kissing for some time tae slowly took out his member.

Tae cleaned kook and himself and pecks kook's lips and baby bump. After some time both fell asleep in each other's arms.

__________________________________________________

Next chapter will be final chapter.🤧💜
Till then Take care🥰💜
.
.
.
💜