Chapter 19

In the morning, Kook was the first one to wake up.

Kook looks at his tae who was sleeping with a cute pout. He pecks his pout. Then he remembers their first kiss and blushed.

Kook: "I love you so much my baby", whispered on tae's lips.

He again gave a long peck on tae's lips and then went to the bathroom to do his morning routine.

After a few minutes, tae wakes up and looks at his side. He sees that kook is not there.

Tae smiles widely when he remembers their kiss.

Then he hears the bathroom door open.
He looked up and saw Kook who was already looking at him.

Tae: "Good morning, koo", deep husky voice.

Kook: "Good morning, Bubba. Go and get fresh, then we will have our breakfast together", says lovingly.

Tae nods and softly kissed kook's forehead.

After a while, Tae comes out of the bathroom.

Kook looks at Tae and goes to him. Both shared a beautiful eye lock.

Tae leans and plants a soft kiss on Kook's cheeks, who closes his eyes and then softly smashed his lips on Kook's lips. Both were kissing each other passionately. After some time both break the kiss and look at each other with a soft smile.

Then both of them go downstairs holding each other's hand and eat breakfast together.

Tae: "Bye koo, Take care", says softly.

Kook: "You also take care of yourself", says caressing tae's cheeks.

After Kissing each other, both go to their work.

Whole day both miss each other and think that the day will pass quickly so they can meet each other.

Kook: "I Miss my Bubba", whining.

"My baby really changed me. I was earlier a cold CEO who used to work all day but now look at me, I can't even concentrate on my work" Chuckle.

"I Love you my life", says looking at tae's frame that was placed on his table.

At night, tae and kook were cuddling with each other. Kook was kissing Tae's chest from time to time and tae was stroking kook's hair.

Kook looks at Tae and is about to kiss him when someone knocks on the door

Kook: *Groaned in disturbance*.

Tae: *Chuckle*.

Kook: *Pout*.

Tae: *Peck his pout*.

Kook: *Blushed and peck tae's lips*

Tae: "Let me see".

Kook: *Nods*.

Tae: "Tina"?.

Hearing Tina's name, kook quickly stands beside Tae and possessively holds his hand.

Kook: "What are you doing here", ask coldly.

Tina: "Brother, i want to talk to you about something".

Kook: "I don't want to talk to you, get out", yelled.

Tae: *Squeezes kook's hand*.

"Tina, Jungkook doesn't want to talk to you right now, so you can come later", says politely.

Tina: "But brother in law, I want to apologize to my brother please let me talk to him", says pleading.

Tae: "Ok".

Kook: "Tae, I.....

Tae: "Koo, talk to her, she will go back to her room after talking", says softly and kook immediately nods.

Tina became shocked that how quickly kook agreed with tae.

Tae: "Tina, come in".

Kook: "Tae what is the need to take her inside the room".

Tae: *Puppy eyes*.

Kook: "Ok".

Then both sit on the sofa and kook makes tina sit on the floor as he didn't want his room to be dirty.

Kook: "Speak".

Tina: "Brother, sorry about that day. I didn't mean to make you angry, I just wanted to feed brother-in-law the cake because he is also a part of our family". says looking down.

Kook: *Rolls his eyes*.

"I will not forgive you bitch. Get out from here", says coldly".

Tina: "Brother in law, please tell brother to forgive me.I won't make that mistake again", crying.

Tae: "Koo, give her last chance". says softly.

Kook: "Ok, I forgive you but if you come near my husband again then no one will be worse than me", says dangerously.

Tina: Gets scared but still says, "Ok brother".

Kook: "Whatever, get out now", rolling his eyes.

As Tina leaves, Kook looks at Tae who was already looking at him. He sits on Tae's lap and starts kissing him intensely.

Their lips moved together in sync. Tae pulled him closer by his waist and kook wrapped his arms around tae's neck. Both were kissing each other intensely.
After some time, both of them pull away to breathe properly. After some seconds, kook again starts kissing tae who gladly kiss back.

.
.
.
💜