Estella & Co.

A/N - Estella & Co. because it's in her POV but also features Luca, Izzy + Ezra :)

Estella is 15 and Luca's 16 in this scene - Izzy and Ezra are old🧍🏾‍♀️

~~~

Estella

I was an introverted extrovert.

I loved being around people, socialising- and I loved my own company, maybe even that little bit more.

Especially when I had to see Luca on a daily basis.

My brother may have the whole don't-even-look-in-my-direction attitude nailed outside of the house, but he was an insufferable piece of shit at home. I was curling my hair earlier and he just stood in the middle of my room, staring at himself shirtless in the mirrors that covered one wall.

He didn't say a fucking word for five whole minutes.

He was lucky I didn't prod him with the curling iron.

"Are you gonna let that go Stel, it was hours ago", Luca rolled his eyes, taking a sip of the frappe Dad had just brought him from Starbucks - he'd inherited our parents' coffee addiction and I hated it; I'd rather drink anything else. Bubble tea, milkshakes, even sparkling water.

"It was fucking weird", I scrunched up my face, "tell your son that's not normal behaviour Dad". He just stared at the pair of us, scratching his chin.

"If you want a mirror, buy one", he told Luca, "leave your sister alone".

Ha, I had him wrapped around my finger.

"You say that like I beat her up", his jaw dropped and I smirked, "you're a piece of shit Stel".

"You love me really Luke", I grinned, peering towards the kitchen doorway, "where's Mama?". I'd wanted to gather them all because I had something to tell them, but they'd returned home without Mum so I was debating whether to wait or not.

"We dropped her at Zane's, she bought him a new coffee machine and they're setting it up", Dad explained and I hummed, "you okay estrella?". I hated when he called me that.

My name meant star, apparently, and it was convenient that the Spanish translation of star was Estrella.

"Why'd you ask?", I faced my father and brother, the latter making me frown as he took the lid off of his cup and stuck his finger in his drink, licking off the whipped cream, "you're gross Luke". He just smirked and tried to chase me with his outstretched finger, I gagged and ran behind Dad, clinging to his shirt.

"Leave her alone", he sighed, only did I step back out when Luca moved away, laughing at me, "you've been quiet all day".

"Yeah, and you didn't come shopping", because there were nerves literally eating me from the inside out, "spill little sister".

"I didn't know I was obliged to come shopping", I scrunched up my face, running a hand through my now curled brown hair, "I had other priorities".

"Twirling your hair around that death trap?", Luca snorted, "that thing's dangerous Pops, I'm telling you".

"Just because you're not competent enough to hold it without burning yourself", I rolled my eyes and he scowled, "nothing's wrong".

"I never said anything was wrong", Dad narrowed his eyes and I hummed- backtrack Stella.

"I know, I'm telling you nothing's wrong", I twirled  some hair around my finger and watched the pair of them; two pairs of identical green eyes on mine.