2nd Gen Party...

A/N - one of the most chaotic scenes I've ever written 😭😭

~~~

Kadence

"I'm trusting all nine of you with this key", Uncle Zane held said key up in front of us, my cousins and I surrounding him and Uncle Nix and listening carefully, "you will pay for any damage to our home, you will clean up any mess, you will throw up in the toilet".

He gave a pointed look to Sienna who had, of course, been the one to throw up on our uncles' carpet once.

"That was one time", she grumbled, reaching up to take the key before Uncle Zane lifted it further.

"Any of you get hurt, something goes wrong, call one of your parents- don't try and solve it on your own", he made a pointed look at me this time and I rolled my eyes, "maybe don't call your Uncle Xander, he might kill you for disturbing him".

"Ain't that the truth?", Cole muttered, pocketing one hand and throwing the other around Quinn's shoulder, "so you're leaving now?".

It was New Year's Eve, and instead of spending it with our respective families who would much rather have one-on-one time (ew), my cousins and I had decided to try and bombard Uncle Zane and Uncle Nix's house in the attempts of throwing a party. The two of them were taking a 'retreat' to the cabin we'd all basically grown up in, which meant their house was empty...perfect for our party.

"Kadence is in charge", he handed me the key and I smirked, perks of being the oldest I suppose.

"That's new", Silas muttered, "you do know he drinks the most out of all of us right?".

"He's twenty-one, what do you want me to do?", I wiggled my eyebrows at Silas and he flipped me off with a black painted nail- little shit, "we're leaving now". Finally.

"Drive safe", I rolled my eyes at Luca, the 'golden boy' of the family.

After Quinn of course.

"Don't die", Uncle Nix said to all of us as he grabbed his bag, "drink responsibly". Yeah right.

A house to ourselves for the night? Recipe for disaster.

~

Sienna

"Will you help instead of standing there?", I scowled at my brother, sighing in relief when he took two bottles of vodka from me, "this is precious liquid Si".

"I'm aware Ella", he muttered, placing them on the kitchen island with the rest of the alcohol we- well Kade had bought. I'd be legal in thirteen days but until then, he was our designated alcohol supplier.

"You invited your friends?", I asked him and he nodded, "any significant other I need to know about?". He didn't answer me immediately and I gasped, wrapping an arm around his neck and ruffling his hair harshly.

"Shut up Ella", he blushed, "there's one guy, it's not a big deal".

"Hmm", I released him and admired a particular bottle of raspberry vodka that I was most definitely about to hide from everyone else, "do I get to know his name at least?".

"Maybe you'll meet him tonight", he lifted a shoulder nonchalantly and moved towards the doorway, "Kade needs help with the rest of the drinks". Talk about being evasive.

~

I found Iris upstairs in Uncle Xav's old bedroom about two hours after talking to Silas, she was in a black leather dress that stopped mid-thigh, black gloves that went up to her elbows.