Kade, Sienna & Iris

A/N - 2nd gen <3

Kade and Sienna are 19 in this scene, Iris 18 ❤️

~~~

Kadence

"You're packed? Not forgetting anything?", I dropped the rucksack in the kitchen doorway and looked at my parents, it was like they thought I was incompetent or some shit.

"I'm going for two nights Ma", I reminded her, "and even if I did forget, I can borrow shit from Zachy".

"He's nineteen Kayla, he knows what he's doing", Dad defended me, then narrowed his eyes, "car's got enough gas?".

"Mhm", I nodded, "I can get gas on the way you know?".

"Smartass", he muttered, making me smirk, "Sienna's coming here?".

"Taking her sweet time", I folded my arms and leaned against the doorway, internally pretty excited for this weekend.

Sienna and I were taking the two hour drive to Iris and Isaac's college, because the two smart little shits had skipped a grade in high school they'd started a year early; Iris studying English and Isaac on a basketball scholarship.

The child prodigies of the family.

Me, much like Sienna, had no desire to go to college, to be honest I didn't know what the fuck I wanted to do with my life yet. So I had the pure intention of attending a college party or two this weekend, and I knew that was the only thing on my cousin's mind too.

"I know you're pretty much an adult Kade", pretty much?, "but I'm giving you a talk regardless".

Of course she was.

I loved my mother more than anything, she'd given me everything I wanted and more from the day I was born and placed into her and Dad's care, but even I had to admit she was overbearing at times.

Dad would agree with me.

"Floors yours", I flashed her a grin and Dad chuckled into his glass of orange juice with a small shake of the head.

"No drugs, I'd tell you no alcohol but even I can't bring myself to say that, drive safely, protect Sienna and Iris like they're your little sisters", I already did that, but I didn't dare interrupt, "use protection-,".

"The fuck do you think I'm doing out there?", I asked incredulously, laughing afterwards, "I'm not stupid Ma".

"I know, we raised you", she said as if it were obvious, "you'll call?".

"I'll call", I put her mind at ease and she nodded, peeling her attention away from me and back onto Dad, and now I felt like I was interrupting. The door knocking was my fucking saviour, I rushed to answer it and rolled my eyes at my nineteen year old cousin on the other side of it.

"Who's ready to party?", she grinned, poking my stomach as she let herself in, I just scrunched up my face and closed the door behind her.

"Are those my pyjama pants?", I frowned, "and you took that long to show up in pyjamas?". Red plaid pants that were rolled up at least five times and a white crop top completed her look, her blonde hair brushed down and left out for once.

"So what if they're yours, you have millions", she rolled her eyes, "as if you look any better, you probably slept in that". It was sweats and a T-shirt...the fuck was wrong with sweats and a T-shirt?

"I hate you", I told her and she grinned, hugging me regardless. With the two of us being born only three weeks apart we were as close as close got; she was my best friend, cousin, and annoying little sister rolled into one.