Iris & Isaac

A/N - I'm backkkk‼️‼️

One of my fav sibling duos❤️❤️

~~~

Iris

"Y'know...if you actually put your foot down, we might get somewhere", I glared at Isaac for no more than a split second, squeezing the wheel a little tighter.

"You can see the traffic right?", I asked him, concern in my tone- all my twin brother did was make me concerned.

"You can see the traffic right?", he mocked me in a high pitched voice, increasing my desire to reach over and smack him, "chill out 'Ris, the mall isn't going anywhere". I knew it wasn't, but I was an impatient piece of shit; and with Zachy telling me he wanted to treat me to a shopping spree today, I was more than eager to get to it.

"I'm trying to move quickly before you change your mind about spending your money on me", I told him, a quick laugh escaping him a second later.

"I can be a doting big brother", he grinned, ruffling the hair I'd just taken time to do- there was nobody who drove me insane like he did.

"One, I'm older", I snapped, taking my hands off the wheel and attempting to fix my hair, "two- I hate you".

"Love you too", he replied just as his phone started to ring, he huffed out a laugh and put it on speaker, "father". He called Dad that just to piss him off, he claimed it made him sound old even though he was only thirty-nine.

"You two have gone shopping right? You're treating your sister?", he cut straight to the point, Isaac humming in reply, "hate to break it to you Zachy, your wallet's on the kitchen counter".

Of course it was.

"That's impossible", he scrunched up his face, "I thought I picked it up". Dad chuckled on the other end while I gazed between the traffic-filled road and my twin as he frantically patted down his pockets.

"Any chance you took mine by mistake?", I couldn't help but snort as he pulled out a black wallet, kinda similar to his own, but undoubtedly belonging to our father, "you did, right?".

"Fuck", Isaac breathed out, raking a hand through his short black hair, "I could've sworn I took mine". I'd like to say this was the first time that something like this had happened, but I'd be lying- my brother's inattentiveness meant he was often misplacing things, disorganised, or forgetful.

"Don't worry about it", I could just picture Dad shaking his head, "use mine yeah? It's been a while since I treated the two of you".

"Yeah, no", Isaac answered, I found myself nodding in agreement, "you know we don't like spending your money".

Our parents had gotten us everything we could have possibly wanted while growing up, and as we'd gotten older, we'd hated them spending their money on us more and more. They claimed that was what parents were for, and we weren't being ungrateful, but we liked being independent, especially since they'd provided for us so much when we were younger.

"Well what else am I supposed to do with it?", I kid you not, he whined like a child, "you two are so stubborn, it makes us grey".

"You're already grey", he wasn't, but we loved to tease him, "Dad-".

"Spend my money or I'm taking the keys to your gym, and your sister's writing studio", he gave us an ultimatum and I stared at Isaac with wide eyes, him mirroring my expression instantly.

"You're blackmailing us into spending your money?", I asked him incredulously, "you really are bored".

"I'm allowed to treat my children", he scoffed, "have fun, bring me back some popcorn". The sound of him hanging up filled the car before either of us could get another word in.